Transformers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Transformers Reviews

½ June 25, 2016
Pretty good movie. Good effects. But I was a little disappointed in the life span of most of the transformers. It seemed like they were destroyed too easily by other transformers. And they shouldn't have had Shia LaBeof.
½ June 23, 2016
,,¢,,,¦hgâ¦,,h
½ June 19, 2016
Really enjoyed the 1st transformers, but as for the rest of the films they seem to get worse as they go along really buried in product placement and advertising products rather than concentrating on the script and action.
June 13, 2016
Fantastic movie finally something new
June 5, 2016
another movie showing how far apart fans are from critics. this movie is long, but never feels like it. it hits on all levels and is a fun ride.
jamrcla
½ June 5, 2016
Really enjoyed this movie, Effects were masterclass, Had some great action even if sometimes it's hard to see and i didn't really care for most of the human cast as all the films best moments were in the action.
June 1, 2016
It's awesome perfect
½ May 28, 2016
Transformers is an okay movie if you are just looking for action, because that's the only thing you will get from this movie, as the story is okay but not great.
May 27, 2016
this movie will kick butt
May 21, 2016
this just looks kick ass
½ May 20, 2016
I should buy it for K
May 17, 2016
Transformers is a fun sci fi movie that managed to keep my eyes glued to the screen (most times) until the very end. So what did i like about the movie?

Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime. No other voice actor can be a great Optimus Prime as Peter Cullen. DId you know that he voiced Optimus Prime in the 80's cartoon of the same name? Yeah, i'm serious, look it up. I bet when Peter announced that he would reprise his role, people, that grew up watching Transformers, shitted their pants. Peter Cullen gave us a pretty kick ass Optimus Prime and he does a fantastic job performing the character like he did in the cartoon. I also really loved the action scenes. They were freakin amazing and the people behind the film really took their time to make these scenes look awesome! The CG on the Transformers is very well animated and it didn't look crap at all. I am defintaly going to give an applause to the animators for that. Another thing was the performances of Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox. While sometimes they can act pretty badly, they were pretty good as their characters.

Now there are some things that i didn't like about the movie. The redesign of the Transformers. They did not resemble their characters at all and i bet that pissed a lot of Transformers fans off. Now, i don't hate the designs, they look pretty badass but i wish they could at least resemble the characters that we all know and love. I'll give a pass for Optimus's redesign because it at least resemble the character a bit. Now, the slow-mo scenes. I thought that some were not very necessary to do, I understand that action and slow mo are pretty cool but sometimes, you just don't need the slow mo to make it awesome.

Overall, Transformers is a movie that isn't perfect and not as good as the 80's cartoon or the 1986 movie, The Transformer the Movie ,but it was still a fun movie to watch.

Score:8/10
May 14, 2016
It has a story. It has actors. It has great visuals. Transformers is not a bad film; it's more of a fun film.
½ May 14, 2016
It has an outstanding performance collage with colorful characters and a solid script.
May 12, 2016
It may not be what everybody wanted, but Transformers does deliver on what would Robots in real life look like and shows that childhood dream
½ May 1, 2016
Special effects and graphics were near nirvana. I would rate this equal to that of 300.
April 29, 2016
This is the only Transformers film where it felt like there was genuine effort put into production, regardless of the director who still banks off this franchise.
April 25, 2016
This film kicks ass
One of the best action films i have ever seen i mean really
½ April 21, 2016
This is a film for everyone that grew up with Transformers. However, after your nostalgia feeling wear off, this film is just an ordinary blockbuster with excessive explosion and sfx, plus a weak storyline.
April 19, 2016
this movie is soo perfect.Better than age of excinction. In metatric it has favorable reviwes