Transylvania 6-5000 Reviews

• 19h ago

This film has never made sense too me. The writing doesn't make sense. I understand the opening minutes of the film but then it just downgrades into slapstick comedy, then general clowning and then it is just a series of unrelated events. This is basically what happens when you don't have a real plan and you let a bunch of stand up commedians run off with your film.

• Sep 07, 2018

It's one of my favorite movies to watch around Halloween. I'm about to watch it now.

• Jul 31, 2016

Boring and stupid. Even if you love Jeff Goldblum, don't waste your time on this.

• Sep 24, 2015

Watch this with a few baked friends and you will have a great evening.

Watch this with a few baked friends and you will have a great evening.

• Jul 03, 2015

HOw the crap does this have a one star.. ITs a 5 star Cult Classic comedy!! Jesus jew negro the world is so fcked today. Enjoy life. God damn

• Feb 27, 2015

Cooky and fun to see Goldbloom try to be funny. It had some zany moments, but this bombed overall. Disappointing to see only a couple of spooks and even that was towards the end.

• Jan 20, 2015

Terrible, worst Jeff goldblum movie ever! Love the fake puppet baby it's so cute.

• Nov 02, 2014

Stupid humor that works.

Stupid humor that works.

• Oct 29, 2014

This movie is so goofy!! The plot is very simple, it's very obvious that the monsters were not real, and many of the jokes fall flat. You can still see that everyone put in their best effort and there were a few parts that had me laughing. It's a vastly overlooked horror comedy that's still worth checking out and renting.

• Oct 23, 2014

Transylvania 6-5000 is awful, truly awful. I mean, this came from 1985 - the year of Back to the Future, Beverly Hills Cop, Spies Like Us and The Goonies - so studios knew how to make a comedy. What were they thinking when they made this movie? The acting is terrible, the story makes no sense and the humor is, well, nonexistent. It's too stupid to be funny and it's too silly to be scary. What a waste of a movie.