Transmorphers: Fall of Man - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Transmorphers: Fall of Man Reviews

September 17, 2016
This is a film that seems to exist solely to give Dick van Dyke's grandson writer and lead actor credits. I started out expecting a B grade film to begin with, but my family and I kept dropping it a letter grade every 15 minutes or so.

There are, however, a few bright spots.
1) Bruce Boxleitner proves a veteran actor can deliver a good performance even when given nothing of substance.
2) We found considerable entertainment in seeing how many times we could name the movie from which some particular scene or element was stolen. There's a mixture of scenes from Transformers, Alien, various sci fi, every zombie film ever....we just kept seeing places the script had straight up borrowed things.
½ June 28, 2015
Wait Transmorphers got a sequel? Sorry... a prequel??? And they managed to make a worse movie? Oh boy. I thought Transformers were some bad flicks but this rip off series from The Asylum is bottom of the barrel stuff.
This film is only for those who are into really bad movies. At least this has Bruce Boxleitner in it.
½ August 7, 2014
Incredible, this is worst than the first!
½ July 11, 2014
this movie was so bad I turned it off after 9 minuets it is that slow and boring and stupid. turning it off for me is the equivilant of walking out on it as im sure this aweful film never had a run in theatres
August 8, 2013
Terrible in almost every way. Not worth writing even a paragraph to review this film.
June 30, 2013
The Asylum and Shane Van Dyke strike again and boy is the film mediocre. CGI is again getting better and the DYNAMITE acting by Shane Van Dyke makes this film alright but nothing more than a fun night. You get what you expect.
½ April 15, 2013
Pretty much watched this and the first one back to back I don't have a clue why the hell I did that though
March 31, 2013
Robot invaders attack the Earth, forcing a small band of humans to seek refuge below the surface of the planet.

stars Bruce Boxleitner, Jennifer Rubin, Shane Van Dyke, Alana DiMaria, Amy Van Horne, Benjamin W. Smith, Cole Protzman, Dean Kreyling and Debra Harrison-Lowe.

directed by Scott Wheeler.
February 22, 2013
Painfully bad with cheesy (anything you'd care to comment on). Only after viewing did I learn that this film is a prequel to one set in a grim future that I'm yet to enjoy (or not).
½ October 2, 2012
I knew this was going to suck from the start, but I only saw it because I was bored.

PLOT:In this prequel to the mockbuster Transmorphers, an ex-troop, his girlfriend (Jennifer Rubin), and her cop uncle have to figure out why robots are trying to take over the Earth and killing people. Simple sic-fi plot executed very badly.

ACTING:The acting is soooo, sooo bad that it's laughable. Rubin's dreadful, the ex-troop was bad, but the cop uncle was surprisngly decent for a movie of this stature. The rest of the acting except for one more person maybe was laughable and intolerable. Pain isn't crossed right, love is jumbled, and fear is bland.

SCORE:Indie music that actually isn't that bad.

EFFECTS:The effects were all cheap computer programs, but they weren't the worst I've seen. At some parts, it gave off that indie movie feel, but at some I laughed and shook my head. The prop and sound effects were truly pathetic. I laughed my ass off.

OTHER CONTENT:This movie is purely bad and can be laughed at more than hated. I gave it a one-up because of its ability to make me laugh. The only reason I really watched this is because I was bored and the explosions looked cool.

OVERALL,a horrible mockbuster with a badly executed plot, horrible acting, decent indie score, a mix of laughable and pure indie feeling effects, and the ability to be laughable bad.
½ June 18, 2012
A stupid terrible film that has poor acting, a boring storyline, and horrible special effects.
½ May 21, 2012
I love bad movies just as much as the next person but they could have gone without choosing some of the actors randomly from the phone book .
March 24, 2012
Don't even think about it
½ March 21, 2012
Obviously a mockbuster of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen while being a prequel to the first Transmorpher film. The CGI isn't too great and the characters are boring with a slow story that goes no where. Very bad effects and editing with not much to offer.
February 22, 2012
It is amazing that this film actually has some good scenes and decent acting. It is still terrible in the funny way that escaped the first film, but far ahead of the Bay movies. I know, that is weak competition.
January 11, 2012
A ruthlessly terrible exercise in proud, apathetic plagiarism to the point where one can only stand and applaud the tenacity of the money-hungry producers. A guy who seems to be an ageing, bloated version of Fred Jones from Scooby Doo stumbles around the movie pointing a gun in various directions as CGI robots occasionally show up for as long as 4 seconds at a time, about forty-odd minutes into the film. Other characters appear, including a Super Mario look-a-like. Apparently events transpire and the plot advances, although you could have fooled me. Ultimately, the movie (and its predecessor)'s sheer existence is entertaining enough, if only as an awkward anecdote at a party, when you run out of things to say.
½ December 18, 2011
Transmorphers is what would happen if Transformers and Terminator had a baby and the mom drank all through pregnancy.

And to think.. this is a prequel.. the second film in the Transmorphers legacy that I'm sure will never be forgotten.. or seen for that matter.
½ December 9, 2011

½ December 9, 2011

½ November 19, 2011
Even by the bottom of the barrel standards of Asylum, TRANSMORPHERS: FALL OF MAN qualifies as an execrable effort. This dreadful prequel about giant robot invaders that imitate the TRANSFORMER movies has little to recommend it. Poor Bruce Boxleitner gives it some marginal dignity before he crashes a helicopter into one of the giant robots. Writer & co-star Shane Van Dyke borrows from ALIEN, TRANSFORMERS, SKYLINE, etc., and his dialogue consists of comic book bubble phrases and the narrative is hopelessly abysmal. Skip this drivel. It is not even so bad that it is good. Instead, it is so bad that you feel like you've been had. Deplorable acting and the conspicuous lack of humor do not help this cardboard epic. Scott Wheeler drags things out for 90 interminable minutes.