Transylmania - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Transylmania Reviews

July 2, 2014
This movie sucks; give it to a Luigi!
January 13, 2014
unlikeable characters and terrible jokes make for one unfunny comedy. this movie is released in the netherlands under 'the stoner collection' well i watched this movie twice, i didn't like it when is was stoned and i didn't like it when i was sober so yeah this movie is bad
May 28, 2013
big waiste of time like 75% of the comedies these days
January 22, 2013
Sometimes I watch movies that make me wish I did drugs. This is one such picture. Apparently this was also a sequel to the Dorm Daze movies; that explains the horrible characters. The "story" isn't a bad situation comedy and the climax ended up being quite creative merging all the horrendous storylines together. But the characters aren't funny, the jokes are worse, and it never takes advantage of the concept. In better hands (and without the leftover characters) this might have been a successful film.
November 15, 2012
I watched this movie to give Netflix what I like and don't like to watch. This is a movie I will never watch again. By the way, I hate the movie poster.
½ October 12, 2012
it's funny sometimes. Especially when 2 rusty met each other and about the music box also. But its story plot is boring and disgusting. The ending is really makes me sick.
½ June 13, 2012
All I can say for this is this: This is about college student stereotypes, some of the roll call contains the straight arrow kid, the virgin kid who wants to get laid, the guy who can't tell a women and man and a pothead, send them to Translyvania of all places to allow hijinks to ensue. Let them encounter some supernatural things in the same time and here you go.

This movie is clumsy with it's story, scratch that, it doesn't even have one. It seems to try to base itself off it's gags more, like seeing a vampire get high off pot and such, watching a couple try to get laid while all this noise occurs. This is not even close to being engaging. Not even worth the dollar you put in the Redbox...
I remember saying this isn't even as funny as beerfest, which did in fact had some much more well-constructed jokes.
May 4, 2012
lol this movies jokes it was just a really entertaining movie to watch during halloween
April 9, 2012
Complete waste of time. Don't watch this unless you are desperate.
February 25, 2012
I'm all for a movie that shows tits but it was pretty stupid ,
January 17, 2012
Couldn't even finish it. It was THAT horrible.
December 2, 2011
Oh my!!! I have never seen a zero % critics like it rating before!!
I'll have to say that I agree with that 100%. Total CRAP!!
½ November 20, 2011
Well, at least there were tits.
September 29, 2011
just stare at the Poster for a few seconds .........
September 29, 2011
Is this supposed to look funny. Cause... it's a big bowl of fail.
½ August 2, 2011
This, dear reader, is the bottom of the barrel. It truly doesn't get much worse. Steer clear of this flick, Shun it. Avoid it.
July 29, 2011
Ugh... this movie made me wish I was watching the Twilight movies as well as back at the Twilight panel in Comic-Con... geez I'm such a masochist for watching this crap!!! I give it ZERO STARS! I'd rather watch Skyline again!
½ May 23, 2011
Wow this is filled with teenage humor that even a teenager wouldn't find funny.
May 14, 2011
I'm all for a movie that shows tits but it was pretty stupid ,
April 19, 2011
This movie took an obvious step back from Dorm Daze 2, to which I guess this is a loose sequel too. The major problem I had with this film is that I found the jokes to be less funny, and when you are seeing a movie to laugh it becomes a big disappointed. I thought the acting was satisfactory and the plot moved at a good pace, and was not nearly as confusing as the original dorm daze so that was much improvement, and there was a funny scene in here or two, for a stupid comedy. However not enough to keep me entertained. Not as much naked girls as there was in the dorm daze 2, which if you are not going to make me laugh at least show me some T & A. Overall I would say watch it if you want, but I personally would skip this one.