The True History of the Traveling Wilburys - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The True History of the Traveling Wilburys Reviews

August 2, 2013
Amazing story of 5 iconic singer/songwriters forming a band.
January 11, 2008
I love these guys, thier music is some of the best stuff around. The footage is a pretty cool inside look at some of the worlds greatest singers. I also think its funny on how painfully uncomfortable Dylan looks whenever he is on camera haha... Gotta love the Wilburys. RIP George and Roy!
December 27, 2007
I LOVED this dvd, you get to see all these stars as (basically) normal guys, it's really cool.
½ December 7, 2007
Yes, I enjoy watching this Terrific group in the likes of George Harrison, Bob Dylan, Roy Orbisson, Tom Petty and Jeff Lynne. Bloody Great and Fantastic indeed!!!
October 21, 2007
Um, I like a few of the songs. So I'll listen to them now and again if they're on the radio. Which is really nice, so I'll pass on this.
October 20, 2007
This was great! The Wilburys are one of the best super groups of all time. And Mr. Roy Orbison will always remain my favorite singer. With his voice of gold. And Mr. Bob Dylan also brought his tallent to the group.
October 19, 2007
this was really cool and the group is pretty bad ass too.
September 11, 2007
I am so thankful to George for this footage of some of my biggest idols together. To watch Roy on a screen is always like watching an angel, it seems like he weren't for real. This album is the best album ever.
September 1, 2007
Great songs, great videos and a bunch of great behind the sences witht the guys. Really well done, it's about time.
August 16, 2007
wow this seems like awsome!!
February 12, 2007
Can't find it anywhere.....would love to add it to my collection.