Treasure Guards Reviews

• Nov 20, 2019

I want treasure guards movie

I want treasure guards movie

• May 01, 2018

Well done archaeological thriller. Better than most. Not predictable and not too far out there archaeologically. A good time.

• Jun 14, 2015

Snooze feat if the year

Snooze feat if the year

• May 05, 2015

Fairly awful TV movie level stuff - if you miss the likes of the Hercules TV show you'll get something out of this.

• Aug 20, 2014

This was an easy adventure to watch. It is very family friendly with a perfect ending to lead into more adventures.

• Feb 28, 2014

This is a poor man's, made for TV Indiana Jones. That being said, I love this type of film and it was perfectly watchable. Good enough for an hour and a half of my time. Plus, bees!

• Apr 16, 2013

Fairly Decent TV Action Adventure, Where An Archeologist Must Team Up With A Treasure Guard (A Secret Organization Working Within The Vatican To Protect Religious Artifacts.) As They Search For King Solomon's Ring. The Ring Shows The Way To The Famed King Solomon's Mines. Story Was Good, Script Was Good & Above All A Decently Made Film.

• Mar 16, 2013

A little disjointed initially, but quite entertaining.

A little disjointed initially, but quite entertaining.