Tremors - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tremors Reviews

May 27, 2016
78%
Tremors is an undeniably fun B movie with terrific special effects and charming characters.

V: 70%
May 17, 2016
Solid entertainment.
April 28, 2016
They have some pretty good actors for what seems like a low budget film. This is another one of those classic icons.
April 26, 2016
Strange seismographic happenings in a desert town turn out to be giant worms. This movie doesn't take itself too seriously which is why it works. Fun and fast paced.
½ April 9, 2016
- Watched again for the umpteenth time. This is definitely a "desert island" film for me. It's just so much fun. The pacing is great, the script funny, and the chemistry between Ward and Bacon is outstanding. I just can't get sick of watching this film.

- Watched yet again, this time in Blu-ray. This movie never gets old to me, and I love every second of it. I think the chemistry between Fred Ward and Kevin Bacon really helps to make it. Check it out!

- Watched yet again...LOVE this movie!

- I absolutely love this movie. Pure cheesy fun with great chemistry between the leads Ward and Bacon and some strong supporting work from Gross and McEntire. This is one of the movies I have watched the most times and never gets old tome. Highly recommended for a fun movie.
April 1, 2016
Simply one of the most fun "B movies" of all time...A BLAST
March 30, 2016
Slighty funny and original, but not enough to make you have any interest in the following events. Outdated special effects which are almost laughable, and horrible plotholes make 'Tremors' painful to watch.
March 27, 2016
Full star treatment for a movie I've watched so often I've lost count. Great characters, great humour. The scene with Burt and Heather in the basement is one of my favourites. Surprised they haven't got the original cast (those who survived) back together.
½ March 26, 2016
Paying homage to 50's scifi monster classics, Tremors is pure fun and solid entertainment that delivers the right balance of comedy and horror with a diversely talented cast---which consist of Kevin Bacon, Fred Ward, Michael Gross and Reba McEntire.
March 21, 2016
A cult classic if there ever was one. With big laughs, cool relatable characters (except Melvin), and great thrills. Even with the cheesiness it's still very enjoyable. Give it a watch.
March 18, 2016
I would say a classic. Of its type.
March 15, 2016
This is where Corman should have ended up instead of...urgh, Sharktopus.
½ February 27, 2016
Please never ever remake this film. So bad it's great! B movie greatness! This is what Saturday nights in are made for.

9/10
January 30, 2016
90 minutos que deberiamos ver mas a menudo, tipicos pero entretenidos porque estas son las cosas que gustan ver, sin necesidad de complicarse la vida... y no es tan fácil imaginarse cómo hacer Jaws fuera del mar.
January 6, 2016
Loved this movie!
One of the difinitive movies of my childhood, Kevin Bacon leads the way in this B movie about creatures that are living underneath the ground in this horror-western thrillride.
The movie has a little bit of everything.
Fun cameos, good humor, action, silliness, suspense, and over the top fun.

The creatures are long and snake like and are not easily dealt with.

They can't walk on the ground as the creates rely on the vibrations to get their prey.
A wild fun B movie thrill ride.
January 1, 2016
01.01.2016
one of my favorite adventure/action/horror movies!
December 30, 2015
Funny, Frightening, and throwing in some creativity while keeping a nice nostalgic feel, Tremors is a fun creature feature.
½ December 26, 2015
One of the greatest B-Movies of all time. Absolutely essential fun.
½ December 8, 2015
Hilarious! I still watch it every time it comes on. It must have been a blast to film, they are all so funny!