Tremors - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tremors Reviews

½ March 26, 2016
Paying homage to 50's scifi monster classics, Tremors is pure fun and solid entertainment that delivers the right balance of comedy and horror with a diversely talented cast---which consist of Kevin Bacon, Fred Ward, Michael Gross and Reba McEntire.
March 21, 2016
A cult classic if there ever was one. With big laughs, cool relatable characters (except Melvin), and great thrills. Even with the cheesiness it's still very enjoyable. Give it a watch.
March 18, 2016
I would say a classic. Of its type.
March 15, 2016
This is where Corman should have ended up instead of...urgh, Sharktopus.
½ February 27, 2016
Please never ever remake this film. So bad it's great! B movie greatness! This is what Saturday nights in are made for.

9/10
January 30, 2016
90 minutos que deberiamos ver mas a menudo, tipicos pero entretenidos porque estas son las cosas que gustan ver, sin necesidad de complicarse la vida... y no es tan fácil imaginarse cómo hacer Jaws fuera del mar.
January 6, 2016
Loved this movie!
One of the difinitive movies of my childhood, Kevin Bacon leads the way in this B movie about creatures that are living underneath the ground in this horror-western thrillride.
The movie has a little bit of everything.
Fun cameos, good humor, action, silliness, suspense, and over the top fun.

The creatures are long and snake like and are not easily dealt with.

They can't walk on the ground as the creates rely on the vibrations to get their prey.
A wild fun B movie thrill ride.
January 1, 2016
01.01.2016
one of my favorite adventure/action/horror movies!
December 30, 2015
Funny, Frightening, and throwing in some creativity while keeping a nice nostalgic feel, Tremors is a fun creature feature.
½ December 26, 2015
One of the greatest B-Movies of all time. Absolutely essential fun.
½ December 8, 2015
Hilarious! I still watch it every time it comes on. It must have been a blast to film, they are all so funny!
½ December 6, 2015
It's funny when it needs to be funny and scary when it needs to be scary. Very well written, keeps you interested from the 1st min to the last. One of the few films I rated above a 4 star.
December 5, 2015
An excellent masterpiece of animal horror cinematography. The movie is a perfect blend of horror and comedy, with a nice reference to the classic creature features of the 50's, set in the desert. Starring Kevin Bacon, he's a major reason to see the movie. Good acting and a nice desert atmosphere and just very entertaining. Very Recommendd !!
November 28, 2015
when I was a child, I loved to watch this movie on saturday nights
November 10, 2015
Excellent b-movie that works as both a throwback and something (at the time) new.
October 21, 2015
A lot of fun! Works great both as a horror-comedy and an homage to 50's sci-fi movies.
October 20, 2015
Fun monster movie nonsense with a likeable cast.
October 11, 2015
Quite cheeze. Loved it though.
October 11, 2015
nostalgic..watchin with the boy!
October 11, 2015
Holds up real well great suspense and likable characters