Tremors - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tremors Reviews

July 17, 2016
This is a fantastically good movie that is also bad but I actually liked it a lot despite how bad it is even though it's really good and also bad.
½ July 16, 2016
It's an alright movie
July 9, 2016
my favorite horror movie
June 12, 2016
Now this is what a monster movie should be like: tense, entertaining as hell, funny and super well made - and I don't mean only those gooey creatures that look really nice on screen, but it is really cool how they make all those houses shake on their foundations like that.
½ June 3, 2016
Tremors combines crazy stupid fun with genuine white-knuckling tension.
½ June 3, 2016
I still love watching this movie!!!
½ June 3, 2016
Tremors is not a good movie, even if it is cheesy fun.
May 27, 2016
4/5 Tremors is an insanely fun creature feature with action and humour balanced perfectly.
May 27, 2016
78%
Tremors is an undeniably fun B movie with terrific special effects and charming characters.

V: 70%
May 17, 2016
Solid entertainment.
April 28, 2016
They have some pretty good actors for what seems like a low budget film. This is another one of those classic icons.
April 26, 2016
Strange seismographic happenings in a desert town turn out to be giant worms. This movie doesn't take itself too seriously which is why it works. Fun and fast paced.
½ April 9, 2016
- Watched again for the umpteenth time. This is definitely a "desert island" film for me. It's just so much fun. The pacing is great, the script funny, and the chemistry between Ward and Bacon is outstanding. I just can't get sick of watching this film.

- Watched yet again, this time in Blu-ray. This movie never gets old to me, and I love every second of it. I think the chemistry between Fred Ward and Kevin Bacon really helps to make it. Check it out!

- Watched yet again...LOVE this movie!

- I absolutely love this movie. Pure cheesy fun with great chemistry between the leads Ward and Bacon and some strong supporting work from Gross and McEntire. This is one of the movies I have watched the most times and never gets old tome. Highly recommended for a fun movie.
April 1, 2016
Simply one of the most fun "B movies" of all time...A BLAST
March 30, 2016
Slighty funny and original, but not enough to make you have any interest in the following events. Outdated special effects which are almost laughable, and horrible plotholes make 'Tremors' painful to watch.
March 27, 2016
Full star treatment for a movie I've watched so often I've lost count. Great characters, great humour. The scene with Burt and Heather in the basement is one of my favourites. Surprised they haven't got the original cast (those who survived) back together.
½ March 26, 2016
Paying homage to 50's scifi monster classics, Tremors is pure fun and solid entertainment that delivers the right balance of comedy and horror with a diversely talented cast---which consist of Kevin Bacon, Fred Ward, Michael Gross and Reba McEntire.
March 21, 2016
A cult classic if there ever was one. With big laughs, cool relatable characters (except Melvin), and great thrills. Even with the cheesiness it's still very enjoyable. Give it a watch.
March 18, 2016
I would say a classic. Of its type.