Tremors 3 - Back to Perfection - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tremors 3 - Back to Perfection Reviews

½ July 16, 2013
An unnecessary worm covered in cheese.
May 5, 2013
wow, they went a little overboard
½ April 8, 2013
My least favourite in the series.
½ March 29, 2013
Here's the weakest movie In the series so far and we've sorta said goodbye to the Graboids and said hello to "Ass Blasters".The film has a few jokes and is pretty fun in all but everyone's staring to get tired of this monster series.Lets just hope it's the last one we see out of the Tremors franchise.
½ March 24, 2013
The worst in the series but still an okay film. The ass-blasters didn't make the movie any better and there could have definitely had more Shreiker action. Also this is the Tremors movie that uses the most animation, and that certainly doesn't help the movie.
½ March 18, 2013
It falters in comparison to the first film (and almost feels like a lesser remake), but Tremors 3 upholds the not-to-be-taken-seriously tone of the this ludicrous franchise.
February 28, 2013
Better than the last entry, Tremors 3 takes on the theme-park premise, similar to Jurassic Park. Burt Gummer returns for thirds to take on the next generation of below-ground creatures, while keeping his business going.
½ February 14, 2013
One way to describe the Tremors series is "different". The rediculousness of the plot is what makes them so unique and fun to watch.
½ January 21, 2013
This is my least favorite entry of the Tremors series, but the third film is still good fun. While the plot is noticeably weak and the new characters aren't very memorable, I came for monster killing, and I got what I wanted in a satisfactory way. It won't win over naysayers of the previous films, but I think it's a fun monster film worth seeing if you like monster films.
½ January 9, 2013
2 words. Ass Blasters. really?
½ January 2, 2013
Definitely not the best sequel but still very good...
½ December 29, 2012
Some points in the movie did disappoint but overall I like it.
December 20, 2012
They really made at least two sequels to Tremors?
December 7, 2012
Standard film, mediocre, nothing further, worth one watch or two.
October 29, 2012
Entertaining, but not a patch on the original. That being said it still shares the spirit of the original in delivering a the classic blend of action, horror, comedy.
September 29, 2012
there starting to get preposterous but im still entertained. I used to stay up all night when i was little and watch all of these Tremors flicks. there a good time
½ September 21, 2012
Still surprisingly entertaining for a 3rd straight to video sequel. Cheesy but worth a rental.
September 11, 2012
Another surprise. Amazed yet again with the twist in the continuing story from the original. Loved it as well.