Tremors 4 - The Legend Begins - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tremors 4 - The Legend Begins Reviews

September 20, 2014
Badass movie, 2 thumbs up!
May 20, 2014
The Legend Begins, Finishes Off This Great Comedy Horror Series By Explaining An Earlier Account Of A Graboid Attack & Why It's Not Been Mentioned Before The Attack Of The Original Film. When 17 Miners Are Mysteriously Killed, The Town Of Rejection Is Being Deserted By Most Of It's Inhabitants, Only A Few Stay Behind And Try To Regather Their Life. Mine Owner, Hiram Gummer (Michael Gross), Ancestor Of Burt Gummer, Comes To Re-Open The Mine. This Unleashes The Graboids Who Slowly Build Up An Attack On The Town. This Film Is Great For A Couple Of Reasons, It Returns To The Same Witty & Cheesy Comedy Of The First Two Films & The Special Effects Go Back To Puppetry And Mechanics Like The Original Film. This Weirdly Works As Both A Western & A Classic Monster Flick.
April 8, 2014
Nothing close to the first one, at about the same level as the second one, much better than the third one.
½ March 4, 2014
I would really like to see a 5th Tremors.
½ January 11, 2014
I liked most everything in this movie, but it did not have as much acting power as the others, or maybe it wasn't acting power but characters. I'm not sure. 6.5/10
January 2, 2014
If you like seeing people ride horses and being crap at shooting - this is the film for you. Tremors was ace, 2 was so-so, 3 picked up the action and was good fun - this is just sad.
October 30, 2013
I love Tremors 1-3, but I just couldn't stand this one. It takes place in the wild west and Michael Gross plays his early descendant. It doesn't have that fun feel that the previous ones had. Instead, it seems to take itself way too seriously and I just didn't like this change in tone from the previous ones. It takes too long before it gets back to the previous feel. I wanted to like this one, but it was a huge disappointment.
October 30, 2013
This lacked the hilarity and interest of the first 2. Really bummed me out. Tremors 3 was nearly as bad. This one is slow moving...I like Michael Gross...he was hilarious in the other ones...
October 19, 2013
It was cool but it was different with the flying thingys. A little generic, but something fun to watch with family in halloween season!
½ September 22, 2013
This prequel to the cult 'Tremors' franchise falls quite short of previous instalments. The introduction of new characters takes up far too much of the running time and the climactic action has been seen before. Overall, this is good but by no means great.
½ August 12, 2013
Finley a a good tremors movie after the last two let downs I didn't think there was going to be a other good tremors movie
June 28, 2013
putrid copy of what you have already seen.
½ May 5, 2013
Yeah, this movie doesn't blend with the others because the people never knew about them, so I really didn't get that
April 28, 2013
great starter to the movies
SE
½ April 12, 2013
Wait. This takes place before the first Tremors film. So should it just say Tremors and not Tremors 4? Either way, it's a decent film that's entertaining. Nothing more or less.
April 9, 2013
The script needed Bacon.
April 8, 2013
Not quite as good as the first but a fun film great tremors sequel.
½ March 31, 2013
Weakest entry in the series
½ March 29, 2013
This low budget horror/comedy is kind of enjoyable if your a Tremors fan but if you hates the last three then this one wont be any better.
½ March 24, 2013
Better than Tremors 3 AND a little better than Tremors 2. There is hardly any animation so that definitely helps the movie. Billy Drago as Black-Hand Kelly is the best character in the movie.