Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell Reviews

• Sep 11, 2020

Even though I didn't have very high expectations for Don Michael Paul and new installments of this franchise under his direction, it turned out to be much better than 'Tremors 5', which I consider to be the weakest film in the series. It was a fun watch, even despite the fact that there seemingly was no ice and snow in the Arctic.

• Aug 23, 2020

This is the perfect movie to watch when you need to laugh with some buds. To note though the movie is only good like halfway through then you kinda get bored but up until then you'll be laughing your assblasters off

• Aug 15, 2020

They are squeezing any drop of money they can get out of the franchise at this point. Turn your brain off and press play if you will. It's not at all funny though it's not entirely without its charm either. It's silly mindless action. I was up late looking for a movie to watch and getting tired so I thought I'd give it a shot when I saw it crop up as a recommendation. They should just stop making these movies. I fell asleep and could care less what happened after that point. It was a bad movie. It's like Velveeta cheese. It knows it's bad, you know it's bad, but somehow you've made up your mind to eat it full well knowing what it is and you can't be upset that it's bad because it wasn't trying to pass itself off as something better than it is. If you like B movies, have a blast. If you are expecting a good horror comedy, you'll be disappointed. Something tells me that this won't satisfy true "Tremors" fans either.

• Jul 05, 2020

It's really too bad that Tremors got to this point because this movie couldn't have been any more aweful and stupid. The first was a classic and alot of the sequals were at least watchable, but Cold Day in Hell was badly written and the dialogue was hideous

• Jun 27, 2020

Fun watch, would watch again, and can recommend. Monster movies are fun, and this is graboids in Canada! This movie has an interesting new premise to interject, and a series of tiny problems to make it odd, while otherwise it could be the best movie in the franchise.

• May 26, 2020

"Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell" is the sixth installment into the Tremors franchise. Michael Gross returns as one of the only recurring characters in the series. The movie as a whole is a good form of "trash" cinema. The acting is laughable and the story is not good either. After the first Tremors movie, the series should have probably called it quits. The dialogue is extremely campy and the delivery is just as campy. The CGI effects are B-movie level. However, the practical effect Graboid is decently put together. This movie doesn't even have the "it's so bad it's good" feeling, it just feels like a lazy and poor effort at filmmaking. Overall, I give this film a 2/10.

• Mar 17, 2020

It's like Part 5 but it takes on Antarctica but I still enjoy it for what it is

It's like Part 5 but it takes on Antarctica but I still enjoy it for what it is

• Feb 25, 2020

Worms, but in Canada.

Worms, but in Canada.

• Feb 17, 2020

Depending on how much of a masochist you are this may qualify as good-bad. Maybe more-so if you are Canadian, in which case you will get a good laugh at South Africans doing hammy Canadian accents. And you can stare dumfounded at one character's weird mix of South African and Parisian which is very likely the worst attempt at a French Canadian accent in history. Oh, and the decision to shoot a movie set in the arctic on South African sand dunes colour graded white as a stand in for snow is just mind baffling. Luckily or unluckily they give that up in favour of endless exposition reminding the audience there is no snow because they are experiencing an "arctic heat wave." And guys, it's spelled "Nunavut" and it's a territory, not a province.

• Jan 19, 2020

This movie is bad acting at its finest!! Jamie Kennedy what happened bro? You turned into a bloated, hideous has been!!