Tremors: Shrieker Island Reviews

• Jan 13, 2021

3.5/5. While the lack of practical effects is a bummer, Shrieker Island is an improvement over the previous two films. It looks good, there are some really awesome moments, and the 3rd act is surprisingly emotional.

• Jan 03, 2021

I love this series, even the bad ones. But holy cow this one was so bad I couldn't even finish it.

• Dec 22, 2020

Disregard for all the rules set out in the original. They tried to make it into a witty action movie and failed.

• Dec 12, 2020

Just watched it and loved it! One of my favorites of the franchise. Tremor movies are not Citizen Kane or Apocalypse Now. It's just pure fun and it has Burt. Without Burt there is no Tremors. Pure fun and another great movie in an awesome franchise. If you loved the others you will love this one.

• Nov 22, 2020

Some of the worst acting I’ve seen lol

Some of the worst acting I’ve seen lol

• Nov 22, 2020

I liked it until the ending. Not cool. RIP Burt

I liked it until the ending. Not cool. RIP Burt

• Nov 15, 2020

Quit 1/4 through. Nice scenery but of course horrible acting and poor script.

Quit 1/4 through. Nice scenery but of course horrible acting and poor script.

• Nov 07, 2020

I have been watching these terribly wonderful movies since I was a child. I am always excited when a new one comes out. Graphics were of course better than earlier ones, still B-rate straight to dvd quality at best but it pulls it off well. (SPOILERS AHEAD) I feel that if this is how it were to end, it was a fitting end. If there is a twist well then it would fit the plot and character well. I wish maybe Burt could have looked it in the "eyes" first before the final climax to the cliff. But still a fitting end for the man who has been swallowed by graboids more than any man should ever have to endure. RIP Burt, thank you for making a series fun to watch (and give decent survival tips mixed in the crazy and comedy)

• Oct 31, 2020

Nooooo!!! Burt Why! What was Universal Thinking!!!! i understand that the main character, Burt, is getting old but they could have made an ending where his son would take over and follow in his foot steps or have another partner to take over his place in killing all Graboids, Shriekers, and Ass-Blassters. or AT Least have Burt go out in a more awesome way. (Not spoiling the ending) Trust me it could have been MUCH Better. I'd imagine Burt old in his age, sitting in a lawn chair somewhere in the wastelands, wearing a Hawaiian t-shirt, his shades and the cap we all know him by, with a kill switch in his hand set off to kill Graboids/Shriekers by the dozens for hours on end, The Ultimate Who Ha! to ever come. And all the while he'd be teaching 3 new students with his son on how to go out and keep the population of existing Monsters from ever getting far by teaching them the how to end the monsters. Then after that Burt would either go out with a bang in his old age and bring more than one Graboid/Shreiker/Ass-Baster to its end, all the while laughing with a smile on his face, a crazy look in his eye and shouting out a mean ass catch phrase towards the end. The Epic Ending of a TOTAL BAD ASS! I love this series, when I saw this new movie on Netflix I was happy. The Scare scenes were making me on edge, love the new looks to the Shreikers. Now, after watching the movie, I feel disappointed, mad and upset. An article i read said the chosen ending would be a punch to the gut, well it sure felt like it due to the crappy ending!!!!!!

• Oct 30, 2020

This is almost the perfect B movie, the one in the old days of double features that would be shown before the main movie. Unpretentious fun.