Tremors: Shrieker Island Reviews

• Feb 27, 2021

Fun. Light-hearted except when it's brutally violent. Beautiful color and scenery. Really like Jon Heder in this role. Makes me interested watching him in a serious action role. It does struggle to provide a lot of suspense; you never feel a lot of real danger for the characters. Also there's like a random new person in group shots throughout the show. And they're usually a minority lol, which isn't a good look.

• Feb 05, 2021

I didn't even know this movie existed. I like all of the other Tremor movies so of course this was a must see.

• Jan 13, 2021

3.5/5. While the lack of practical effects is a bummer, Shrieker Island is an improvement over the previous two films. It looks good, there are some really awesome moments, and the 3rd act is surprisingly emotional.

• Jan 03, 2021

I love this series, even the bad ones. But holy cow this one was so bad I couldn't even finish it.

• Dec 30, 2020

A New Setting Can't Save ‘Tremors: Shrieker Island' from Feeling Like the Same Old Routine

• Dec 22, 2020

Disregard for all the rules set out in the original. They tried to make it into a witty action movie and failed.

• Dec 12, 2020

Just watched it and loved it! One of my favorites of the franchise. Tremor movies are not Citizen Kane or Apocalypse Now. It's just pure fun and it has Burt. Without Burt there is no Tremors. Pure fun and another great movie in an awesome franchise. If you loved the others you will love this one.

• Nov 22, 2020

Some of the worst acting I’ve seen lol

Some of the worst acting I’ve seen lol

• Nov 22, 2020

I liked it until the ending. Not cool. RIP Burt

I liked it until the ending. Not cool. RIP Burt

• Nov 15, 2020

Quit 1/4 through. Nice scenery but of course horrible acting and poor script.

Quit 1/4 through. Nice scenery but of course horrible acting and poor script.