Triassic Attack - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Triassic Attack Reviews

May 18, 2016
You only need to watch 5 minutes of this to know that it's garbage.
November 30, 2015
I seriously didn't care for this at all. It was too much of a copy and paste from other Syfy films. I guess they don't get tired of using the same tired-ass boring concepts over and over again. Overprotective father. Young teenage girl who wants to have a good time with her boyfriend. She has to rise up and become one of the main characters to deal with the problems along with her parents and her friends. Yup. Boring, boring, boring.
February 10, 2014
It's so-bad-it's-good nature and the appeal of Emilia Clarke aren't enough to save Triassic Attack from being another awful Syfy original movie that suffers from awful writing, painfully bad visual effects, and very mediocre acting.
½ March 10, 2013
Oh Khaleesi.. .we all have to start from somewhere but this is horrible. A tv movie that isn't even bad enough to be SBIG, Triassic skimps out on everything from plot, characters, narrative structure all the way to special effects, the lest of my concerns regarding this one. Absolutely dreadful, this movie only has one draw: Emilia Clarke.
½ February 22, 2013
Spooky dinosaur ghost skeletons summoned by an Native American descendant run riot in a local town with appalling graphics and oddly enough an early performance of the actress who went on to star in hit tv series game of thrones, good to see this one launched her career in the correct direction.
September 13, 2012
A film that's only appeal is the actors do a decent job. The plot is terrible and the 'Flying T-rex' was hilariously bad.

Some how through a native american ritual who is attempting to punish a person who has his land brings back a bunch of dinosaurs that terrorize a small town. Now i don't know how a guy can confuse bringing dinosaurs back to life with punishing a person who has his land wrong.

The special effects of the dinosaurs are dreadful and often confusing due to lighting and such but it has a very slight (very slight) goofy appeal to it, yeah it's serious and yes i laughed a bit but some will enjoy it.
½ September 3, 2012
A bad but easily enjoyed Sy Fy channel monster movie. Who can argue with disgruntled native amaericans and skeletal killer dinosaurs? Not me!
May 28, 2012