Trick - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Trick Reviews

May 30, 2009
it's kind a sweet. tells u that love that we come across in cities can be so fragile - and indeed, we are fragile for those whose care about loves.
May 23, 2009
Adam.... check this movie out with your significant other. Not only was the movie true to real life, you will find it entertaining.
March 26, 2009
A simple story but SO entertaining and uplifting-----just got done seeing it again for the millionth time it seems like and it just gets better!
½ March 16, 2009
Gabriel, an aspiring writer of Broadway musicals, meets Mark, a muscled stripper, who picks him up on the subway. They spend the night trying to find somewhere to be alone... forced to contend with Gabriel's selfish roommate, his irritating best friend, and a vicious, jealous drag queen in a gay dance club. The sun rises on a promising new relationship.
February 18, 2009
love this movie. it's taking something stereotypical about the gay community and turning it into a huge problem. and it's cute in the end. and omg. i LOVE COCO!!!!

GIRLS WILL BE GIRLS ROCKS!!!
½ February 3, 2009
A ratos parece que el mundo conspira contra ti pero puede que solo veas una pequeña parte del todo que es la vida
½ January 28, 2009
Can't we just find a place to sit down alone for awhile?
½ January 26, 2009
Absolutely cute in the simplest way. Great funny moments combined with enough drama and ultimately little heart-warming romance. I like the way their... attraction to each other developed. Very nice.
December 31, 2008
very romantic gay movie with happy gay ending!! !
December 19, 2008
One of my favorites of all time!
December 18, 2008
funny sexy and yeah funny
December 10, 2008
no thanks not my kinda thing
December 1, 2008
If this movie was about two straight people, it would suck really bad. That it's about two gay guys doesn't really help for most viewers, except the gay community who desperately needs its movies to be good. This movie wouldn't be made post-Brokeback, and for that we can be thankful. We can also be thankful for Coco Peru. Also, I am Christian Campbell in this movie, without the eyeliner and the misfitting polo.
November 23, 2008
This charming tale of a young gay man meeting the man of his dreams, and how they spend a night trying to find somewhere to "get intimate" with each other, but end up becoming good friends in the process. The two gorgeous leads are fabulous, especially John Paul Pitoc as the go go boy. By the end of the movie you are wanting these two walk into the sunset together......
½ November 6, 2008
Afanes y desmanes que hacemos con nuestras vidas a donde queremos llegar?
November 5, 2008
This was cute, and i know some people dont like gays but its whats goin on the world and this one was cute.
November 3, 2008
I'm really surprised this movie came out in 1999 it looks like it was from 1990. VERY GAY AND very funny that the tranny in this movie looked exactly like tori spelling in this movie. 5 stars!! not. another hit for netflix watch online movie library.
October 31, 2008
Noioso, mal recitato, banalissimo e pieno di luoghi comuni. I pratica il perfetto prototipo del "gay movie" anni 90.
October 29, 2008
Very funny. Worth watching for the actors.