Triloquist - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Triloquist Reviews

½ January 6, 2010
This movie was fucking hilarious!
½ September 22, 2009
Triloquist gives the courtesy of letting the viewer know within the first 5 minutes of what they're about to get into. Either you can watch a movie narrated by a ventriloquist dummy about his murderous sibling owners, or you can pop out the DVD/change the channel.

Within five minutes, it is blatantly apparent that this film is not going to take itself seriously whatsoever, and director Mark Jones ("Leprechaun") is going for "it's so-bad-it's-good".

Sometimes it really is so-bad-it's-good. Mostly, it's just plain bad.
September 16, 2009
Funny in parts, strange and disturbing in others. Less than exemplary acting. An ending of real horror.
August 12, 2009
what a wierd film but i did like the sound track!!
½ July 6, 2009
From the director of Leprechaun and Rumpelstiltskin comes another equally ridiculous comedy horror Triloquist (or 'Dummy' in the UK).

It's always difficult to rate a film that isn't even trying to be a great. I found it highly amusing, mainly due to the lead female character who was a nasty, sick, foul mouthed bitch but did it in such a casual carefree manner that you just have to love her. The dummy itself also has some great dialogue. It's a rubbish movie but a highly entertaining and amusing one that knows it's target audience and doesn't pretend to be anything it isn't.
June 3, 2009
Well, it was horribly bad, but also hilarious at the same time. I am kind of dumbfounded
May 12, 2009
This is an instant classic......Very B-grade and loving it.......woeful acting, bad music yet something in the script kept me interested....Much better than most comedies out there....and the opening 10 minutes is hilarious.
½ April 12, 2009
I think the reviews for this film were way to nice,this was fucking crap!I wanted to enjoy this flick,I knew what I was getting into seeing as the Leprachaun people did this one but this was garbage.The blonde couldnt act like a psycho to save her life,her mute brother needed to have the dumb look smacked off his face and the doll was annoying as fuck!Bad writing,bad score,BAD..BAD..BAD!
½ March 9, 2009
So badly acted, cast and written that it was ridiculous...
March 1, 2009
Not bad.
Some funny parts
Killings were cool.
tits *thumbs up*
February 22, 2009
An odd movie that is quite funny in parts (not sure if it was suppose to be though).
January 22, 2009
In a seedy motel in Hollywood, a down and out ventriloquist with a creepy looking Dummy, kills herself with a drug overdose as her two young children watch in return they are sent to a uncle that somehow ends up dead which leaves the brother and sister to fend for themselves along for the ride is there mothers old dummy who the brother and ssiter like to blame for killing people. This movie for me bordered on the horror/comedy kind cause you cant help but just laugh at the dummy and for that matter the actors playing brother and sister not totally bad had some good moments of promise worth taken a look at.
January 22, 2009
It's been a week and I still am dumbfounded by this movie. Part of me is proud that I found something so terrible and nearly unwatchable as to render my GF and I speechless. But part of me is a bit saddened, because of all the horribly awful movies that the two of us have watched, there is a fair chance we may never top this for sheer ridiculous banality.

Could it be that we have reached the apex of our movie watching with this piece of garbage? The thought of this never getting topped by something equally as confusing, stupid and laughably idiotic makes tomorrow's light just a bit dimmer.
½ January 6, 2009
The worst movie ever...the worst part is, it's 90 minutes of my life I can't get back! If you haven't seen it...don't waste your time!
November 17, 2008
'natural born killers' meet 'Seed of Chucky'
½ October 30, 2008
Wow. I'm really not sure what to say about this movie. It was soooo out there. I can't say I really liked it but Mark Jones knew what sort of film he wanted to create and went all out for it and I do appreciate a man seeing through his vision so intently and he created the movie he wanted to make. Personally though, if I had the skills to direct, I'd go for something a bit different.
October 19, 2008
This wasn't the worst movie but was far from being good.
The acting was so weak, though the Dummy was fine due to being a dummy.
Mark Jones has a thing for having mentally challenged and small characters in his movies (he also did Leprechaun).
A fair amount of nudity but little to no violence/gore.
½ October 17, 2008
i don't think i have EVER seen a worse movie. The only thing i got from it was a craving for a chilli dog.
½ October 11, 2008
Le doy media estrella porque la "protagonista" esta muy bien. Aparte de eso, la odie con todo mi corazon: describir este pedazo de porqueria requiere mas energia de la que pueda tener, asi que solo les advierto que se alejen de ella. Ni siquiera es "tan mala que es buena", es "tan mala que irrita"..."