Trois Hommes Abattre (Three Men to Destroy) (Three Men to Kill) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Trois Hommes Abattre (Three Men to Destroy) (Three Men to Kill) Reviews

½ August 24, 2012
One of those bad films of Delon.
January 29, 2011
Not Interested thanks
November 14, 2010
Neo Noir Perfection Alain Delon as a Man who help a Man who lie down wasted in his Car and this turn his Life Upside Down
½ August 17, 2010
Super film sur la saloperie de tous les pouvoirs quels qu'ils soient !
Delon est superbe comme d'habitude et Dalila Di Lazzaro est exquise !
revu ce mercredi 18 août 2010 de 2h45 à 4h du matin sur la chaîne de télé privée française TF1 !
December 23, 2009
After seeing 3 hommes à abattre for a third time, I concluded it must be a good movie. It clearly has reviewing value, which cannot be said of all movies ?? not even of some good ones. It has some nice French early-eighties realism in it, complete with French cars of the decade (some of them dented ;-)). In my opinion, this is the last decent film Alain Delon was in. In hindsight, you can already tell he is leaning towards frantic action movies in which his girlfriends are somewhat too young for him, but none of these objectionable qualities come too close to the surface in this production. I particularly liked the way 3 hommes à abattre presents us with a protagonist who DOES know what to do in difficult circumstances rather than run around like some stressed-out idiot doing the most irrational things imaginable. The people after him had the misfortune that the man who stumbled upon them was a worldly, street smart person who manages to stay one step ahead of them. This makes interesting rather than annoying viewing. The plot is very good to start with, but some small elements make it even more worthwhile, like the action scenes and some striking characters (Emmerich with his cat fancy ?? as if he were some SPECTRE boss, and the blond psycho hit man). The corruption element (if that is the correct term in this context) gives the movie body, more than an ordinary action movie would have.
DrLappos
½ February 13, 2009
I got right into these French cop thrillers early on...Delon was a great actor and even though French I still enjoyed them a lot.
July 15, 2008
Classical oldschool French cinema. From times when the movies ended up bad ;)
May 4, 2008
its alright i guess. just another underground movie to me.
½ April 23, 2008
DELON!

YOU SON OF A BITCH
bbcfloridabound
March 19, 2008
A French Film from 1980 Era. This one is part of the 20 Film Collection in the Grindhouse Experience. Better know as Three Men to Kill. Mr. Michel Gerfaut is just trying to be a nice guy when he stops to help someone who had a car accident. Ah Ah Ah sorry but this guy also has a bullet hole in him, this starts a landside of how bad can things get. People keep trying to kill him. Whats up with the Grindhouse Experience, my copy abou 3/4 way into the film started rolling adn then you could tell it was a dub of a VHS tape and the player had dirty heads. Come on Fortune 5 don't you QA your products. Maybe better if you can find a single DVD Copy. Dalila Di Lazzaro (His Girlfriend) is a Bomb. As pretty as they get, wish I met her back in the 80ties.