Trois 2: Pandora's Box Reviews

• Aug 17, 2012

Very interesting movie

Very interesting movie

• Apr 16, 2011

This movie is oh so HOT!!

This movie is oh so HOT!!

• Apr 06, 2011

The story was okay, the acting was horrible. The best actor in the entire thing was Joey Lawrence and his partner was second best. Seriously it was attrocious! The whole thing was pretty predictable too, they thought they had some twists and turns in it, but not really.

• May 21, 2010

I love this movie.. it was awesome!

I love this movie.. it was awesome!

• Mar 13, 2010

Interesting enough, this wasn't a bad movie. I've never seen the original film, but I did enjoy this film. I do need to watch this one again because the person I went to the movies with to watch this movie was talking the entire time, but this was a good movie & a great black film to watch. Very sexual so don't take any kids to see this film.

• May 19, 2009

good! top marks for eye candy!

good! top marks for eye candy!

• Jan 26, 2009

michael jai white is all i have to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michael jai white is all i have to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Aug 09, 2008