Troll 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Troll 2 Reviews

May 18, 2016
I saw the best worst movie ever before this. It indeed is some of the worst acting ever. It is very entertaining is its so bad its good kind of way.
½ April 28, 2016
que asco de pelicula la verdad es que es tan mala pero tan mala que se gana 394 premios razzies a peor guion y pelicula.
April 27, 2016
Troll 2 (1990) ??
Hideous--but extremely funny--schlock B movie may be the all-time worst. Dubious family vacations to Nilbog (spell it backwards) where they slowly-very slowly-discover there are little monsters who want to eat them. Hilariously awful "horror" entry features "goblins" instead of "trolls" (not that there's much of a difference), and is apparently a sequel to TROLL 1, a film that doesn't even exist.
½ April 26, 2016
Oh. My. God! "Troll 2" is the title but you won't even see a single troll in this movie, but what you will experience is some abnormal filmmaking, at its best, where nothing is done right. From the smallest placement of the camera to the most stage-played performances known to mankind. It is so bad that it truly is a must see, and for crying out loud it is a joy to see!
April 15, 2016
one of the greatest cinematic achievements of all time
½ April 15, 2016
the best worst thing ever.
½ April 10, 2016
It's bad, it's been said already. There are a lot of moments that make you bug eyed and laugh out loud. The acting, the costumes, the effects- they're all terrible and funny. The story goes all over the place.
½ April 4, 2016
This movie is so hilariously bad that you can play an assorted number of drinking games to the numerous dumb moments in this "film"
½ March 25, 2016
The film starred an unknown and hypnotically strange group of Utah non-actors and does not contain any "trolls" at all. No, the beasts of the perfect B-movie are actually vegetarian, shape-shifting GOBLINS whose cuisine of choice is humans who've been turned into plants. The joy of this movie is that neither the crew nor the cast is able to convey anything resembling real human interactions, reactions, or emotions at any time during the film. The result is 94 minutes of aliens pretending to be humans pretending to be in a movie where they pretend to be threatened by other aliens pretending to be goblins.
½ March 23, 2016
Everyone loves a trainwreck.
½ March 12, 2016
Unwatchable. Skip at all costs!!!
February 29, 2016
Troll 2 is amazing for all the wrong reasons, did this movie make me laugh and smile a ton? Yes, but from a filmmaking standpoint its absolute garbage. If you like a bad movie every once in a while like me though, you'll certainly enjoy yourself
January 12, 2016
Best worst movie ever
January 9, 2016
It fucking sucks and I love it. I would recommend this to people, it takes its so bad its good to a whole new level that hasn't since been achieved. I'm proud to say I own the blue ray!
January 9, 2016
it's so bad but it works - a blast ;)
January 2, 2016
God bless Troll 2, God bless America.
December 17, 2015
Troll 2 is a complete mess of a film, but that is the main reason why this film is entertaining. The acting is absolutely horrible, everything in the film is done completely wrong, the costumes are so bad they look like they were bought from a cheap Halloween store, and it's basically not even a sequel to the first film. Frame to frame, this movie is horrendous and is fulfilled with obviously noticeable mistakes, but that's what makes this film hilarious and very enjoyable. I don't know if the people who worked on this film were trying to actually be serious about it or make it look like a awful film on purpose, but they succeeded at making it a film so bad and horrible that it's actually pretty good. A must watch for a lot of laughs!
December 12, 2015
Sooo bad but so funny. Nothing makes any sense! The acting was so campy I loved it, super cheap, plus the effects were bad and great and cheezy, and the cinematography was awfully funny (or funnily awful). Crappy in all the right ways; very entertaining. 2/10 for competence, but 9/10 for fun!
½ November 12, 2015
Let's face it, Troll 2 is a terrible movie, but it's impossible for me to hate it, because of how unintentionally hilarious it is. The terrible acting, ridiculous premise, and extremely cheesy costumes are all impossible not to laugh at. When you see this film all you can say is "OH MY GOOODDD!!!".
½ November 1, 2015
So bad that it is pure genius