Troll 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Troll 2 Reviews

½ March 23, 2016
Everyone loves a trainwreck.
½ March 12, 2016
Unwatchable. Skip at all costs!!!
February 29, 2016
Troll 2 is amazing for all the wrong reasons, did this movie make me laugh and smile a ton? Yes, but from a filmmaking standpoint its absolute garbage. If you like a bad movie every once in a while like me though, you'll certainly enjoy yourself
January 12, 2016
Best worst movie ever
January 9, 2016
It fucking sucks and I love it. I would recommend this to people, it takes its so bad its good to a whole new level that hasn't since been achieved. I'm proud to say I own the blue ray!
January 9, 2016
it's so bad but it works - a blast ;)
January 2, 2016
God bless Troll 2, God bless America.
December 17, 2015
Troll 2 is a complete mess of a film, but that is the main reason why this film is entertaining. The acting is absolutely horrible, everything in the film is done completely wrong, the costumes are so bad they look like they were bought from a cheap Halloween store, and it's basically not even a sequel to the first film. Frame to frame, this movie is horrendous and is fulfilled with obviously noticeable mistakes, but that's what makes this film hilarious and very enjoyable. I don't know if the people who worked on this film were trying to actually be serious about it or make it look like a awful film on purpose, but they succeeded at making it a film so bad and horrible that it's actually pretty good. A must watch for a lot of laughs!
December 12, 2015
Sooo bad but so funny. Nothing makes any sense! The acting was so campy I loved it, super cheap, plus the effects were bad and great and cheezy, and the cinematography was awfully funny (or funnily awful). Crappy in all the right ways; very entertaining. 2/10 for competence, but 9/10 for fun!
½ November 12, 2015
Let's face it, Troll 2 is a terrible movie, but it's impossible for me to hate it, because of how unintentionally hilarious it is. The terrible acting, ridiculous premise, and extremely cheesy costumes are all impossible not to laugh at. When you see this film all you can say is "OH MY GOOODDD!!!".
½ November 1, 2015
So bad that it is pure genius
½ November 1, 2015
Like rehearsing for a high school play with overly exaggerated lines, poorly constructed costumes, badly executed fake looking special effects. Seriously, after watching Troll and then Troll 2, they do not follow as sequels at all in so many ways.
½ October 31, 2015
Watched the doc "the best worst movie" about this movie before this. Not sure that was a good idea, but then again not sure if it matters. This is one of the better bad movies out there, it live up to a lot of the hype but its not the best bad movie IMHO. Everything you would expect from a good bad film, but the best part is that there are NO TROLLS IN THE ENTIRE FILM! A must watch for fans of bad cinema.
October 31, 2015
It's goblin spelled backwards!
October 16, 2015
September 29, 2015
This movie is so bad that it is awesome, I fee that it was intended to be that way and if you don't see that then your sense of humor needs a check.
September 28, 2015
This is one of the best movies ever made.
September 28, 2015
Like The Room, Troll 2 is an anomaly, a film so obscenely, absurdly awful that it tears a hole in the very fabric of filmmaking and becomes great.
It's almost artistic in its awfulness.
And it is truly hilarious.
September 11, 2015
Spectacularly awful, Troll 2 is a train-wreck that must be seen to be believed. The writing is atrocious, with painfully unnatural dialog and a ludicrous plot about goblins (NOT TROLLS!) turning people into plants in order to eat them. And the "acting" is truly something to behold, as it's indescribably bad. Additionally, the costumes and makeup effects look incredibly cheesy and ridiculous. Yet there's something about how monumentally terrible Troll 2 is that makes it immensely entertaining and fun in that "so bad, it's good" kind of way.
September 10, 2015
Masterpiece of our time. Forget about films like The Godfather, Citizen Kane and Raging Bull...this is where it's at.