Troll 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Troll 2 Reviews

½ August 10, 2016
Honestly this movie is as cheesy as a bad episode of the Goosebumps TV show
½ July 19, 2016
Was I supposed to laugh that much?
July 6, 2016
This film can only be a guilty pleasure. It is one of the most entertainingly bad films of all time, it's writing, acting, directing, story is all atrocious and It's so much fun.
½ July 3, 2016
This is plain and simply a bad movie. The all of the following things are superbly awful: the writing, plot, acting, scenes, production value, and above all the scariness. The fact that people say that the movie is so bad it is hilarious, shows it is not scary.
June 14, 2016
I'm not sure why people don't like this film. It's so bad, it's amazing. I wasn't bored for a single minute. It's so consistently bad that you kind of bask in it, laugh with it, and are just thankful at the end that a film like this somehow got made. The costumes are cheap, the music doesn't fit the tone (ever), the actors chew the hell out of every scene, the plot makes little to no sense, there's a ripoff of Joe Cocker, there aren't actually ANY trolls in this film, only goblins,... and all of this makes for a film that is fantastic, albeit not in the way its creators hoped. A must-watch.
½ June 4, 2016
This is a pretty bad movie!
½ May 29, 2016
Holy Christ, what a wretched dumpster fire. There is nothing redeeming about this crap. Some will have you believe it's so-bad-it's-good, but that's a bold faced lie.
May 18, 2016
I saw the best worst movie ever before this. It indeed is some of the worst acting ever. It is very entertaining is its so bad its good kind of way.
½ April 28, 2016
que asco de pelicula la verdad es que es tan mala pero tan mala que se gana 394 premios razzies a peor guion y pelicula.
April 27, 2016
Troll 2 (1990) ??
Hideous--but extremely funny--schlock B movie may be the all-time worst. Dubious family vacations to Nilbog (spell it backwards) where they slowly-very slowly-discover there are little monsters who want to eat them. Hilariously awful "horror" entry features "goblins" instead of "trolls" (not that there's much of a difference), and is apparently a sequel to TROLL 1, a film that doesn't even exist.
½ April 26, 2016
Oh. My. God! "Troll 2" is the title but you won't even see a single troll in this movie, but what you will experience is some abnormal filmmaking, at its best, where nothing is done right. From the smallest placement of the camera to the most stage-played performances known to mankind. It is so bad that it truly is a must see, and for crying out loud it is a joy to see!
April 15, 2016
one of the greatest cinematic achievements of all time
½ April 15, 2016
the best worst thing ever.
½ April 10, 2016
It's bad, it's been said already. There are a lot of moments that make you bug eyed and laugh out loud. The acting, the costumes, the effects- they're all terrible and funny. The story goes all over the place.
½ April 4, 2016
This movie is so hilariously bad that you can play an assorted number of drinking games to the numerous dumb moments in this "film"
½ March 25, 2016
The film starred an unknown and hypnotically strange group of Utah non-actors and does not contain any "trolls" at all. No, the beasts of the perfect B-movie are actually vegetarian, shape-shifting GOBLINS whose cuisine of choice is humans who've been turned into plants. The joy of this movie is that neither the crew nor the cast is able to convey anything resembling real human interactions, reactions, or emotions at any time during the film. The result is 94 minutes of aliens pretending to be humans pretending to be in a movie where they pretend to be threatened by other aliens pretending to be goblins.
½ March 23, 2016
Everyone loves a trainwreck.
½ March 12, 2016
Unwatchable. Skip at all costs!!!
January 12, 2016
Best worst movie ever
January 9, 2016
It fucking sucks and I love it. I would recommend this to people, it takes its so bad its good to a whole new level that hasn't since been achieved. I'm proud to say I own the blue ray!