Troll 2 Reviews

• Jun 28, 2020

Having just watch some of the worst movies ever made (Manos hand of fate, Birdemic, Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny) this is Not the worst movie. it also not the Best Worst movie, no matter what the documentary says. its just bad. bad acting, story, and directing. the effects are good, the makeup is fine. not good by any stretch, but there is much worse out there

• Jun 28, 2020

If you watch this for the right reasons it is one of the funniest movies ever. Many many movies have been called the worst piece of crap of all time but none of them hold a candle to Troll 2

• Jun 07, 2020

awful movie, great entertainment. a true must watch classic.

awful movie, great entertainment. a true must watch classic.

• Apr 17, 2020

Just awful. I can't believe I spent 20$ to rent.

Just awful. I can't believe I spent 20$ to rent.

• Apr 08, 2020

Watched this in a playwriting class to illustrate how not to craft dialogue. Insufferable, poor quality trash. I also find it amazing how a film could have been made as late as 1992 with zero awareness of women’s rights and diversity, absolutely no people of color in the entire film. Only enjoyed for how bad it is, but if that’s your thing I feel bad for how some people waste their time.

• Feb 17, 2020

A deeply sophisticated examination of America's relationship with veganism that doesn't quite reach the dramatic heights of your average Neil Breen film.

• Feb 02, 2020

We spent the movie looking for a trans rights Garfield shirt dot png

We spent the movie looking for a trans rights Garfield shirt dot png

• Nov 26, 2019

Is "Troll 2" really that bad?!? Have you seen "The Video Dead" or "Smokey and the Bandit 3"?!? And don't get me started on every movie Jennifer Lopez has been in!!!!

• Nov 07, 2019

Greatest movie ever made. The acting, the effects, the plot are all a masterpiece.

• Oct 06, 2019