Tropic Thunder - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tropic Thunder Reviews

½ February 3, 2017
Boasting messy action sequences and a non-funny script, Tropic Thunder has nothing to offer other than its star studded cast being completely underestimated.
½ January 14, 2017
1. Tom Cruise 2. RD Jr. 3. Ben Stiller. One of my fav. comedies. 9/10.
January 14, 2017
This film is entertaining and funny. I don't think this film will ever be a classic but I just give it the pass because I laughed enough and the acting was really good from Robert Downey Jr. Plus you get some good action scenes.
December 31, 2016
Oh, so you a cartographer now?!
½ December 26, 2016
It contains some humor, but mostly, Tropic Thunder thinks being offensive is the same as being funny, particularly when it comes to mocking the disabled.
December 24, 2016
Apart from the hilarious first scene and a few others that work very well, there is little else in this film other than stupid, offensive jokes mixed with a lot of tiresome big action scenes - which seem to be there only to entertain those unable to understand the obvious satire.
½ December 24, 2016
hilarious comedy that lampoons the war-movie, thanks to a substantial cast and amazing cameos
½ November 26, 2016
funny creative movie, lots of memorable scenes. it wasn't filled with laugh out loud parts but i was smiling for most of the movie. very very different than the usual comedies (2 viewings)
November 2, 2016
Definitely one of the best comedies I've seen this year. Awesome cast, who are all ridiculously funny. Robert Downey Jr. is especially hilarious, but it's all held together by the great performances of everyone here. Not the funniest movie ever, but one that I would recommend everyone gets out to see!
October 22, 2016
Absolutely hilarious satire.
October 6, 2016
Funny, original and a great cast.
September 22, 2016
"You m-m-m-mmm-m-make me happy".Loads of laughs in this and excellent comic turns from Downey Jnr and Tom Cruise. McConnaghey cracked me up aswell. "You make my pee-pee maker t-t-tingle".
September 21, 2016
So many classic moments and lines emerged from this movie!
½ September 20, 2016
Full of homages and hilarious satires to famous war movies, Tropic Thunder is an entertaining story of humourous consequences, featuring a stellar and memorable performance from Robert Downey Jr.
½ September 17, 2016
An incoherent mess of a movie.
September 10, 2016
Satirical, hilarious and full of meta humor arre the reasons why this is a great comedy movie.
September 5, 2016
One of the funniest films in recent memory featuring a scene stealing turn from Robert Downey Jr.
August 18, 2016
It would have been Five stars if there was a sequel been made.
½ August 13, 2016
it is funny, ironic, and enjoyable

It is a bit slow at the start but overall a good movie
August 11, 2016
They don't make movies this funny anymore