True Blood - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

True Blood Reviews

July 17, 2009
Who put the information in for this movie? It is all wrong! This is a movie about a street gang with Sherilyn Fenn and Jeff Fahey, not the cable show.
July 9, 2009
i love stephen moyer. he gets me hot when his fangs come out. i wish he would bite me.
July 6, 2009
"Not Interested in this film...."I know its not the same as "TRUEBLOOD" The Complete First Season....
June 29, 2009
This movie has nothing to do with True Blood the tv-series which is one of the best shows on tv these days btw.
June 27, 2009
this is not a real movie
June 25, 2009
Anna Paquin was not in this movie. She is in the HBO TV series named True Blood, not this crappy Westside Story knockoff...
½ June 19, 2009
It's the kind of movie I can watch over and over again. With not so great choreography and obvious 80's film and sound quality, it really is the best of it's kind. The characters are built well and the the theme has a feel of realness to it, which helps you to sympathise with the characters. Loved it.
June 18, 2009
I love the true blood, cuz of all the vampire drama. WOW the love scene between Bill and Sookie was Hot! the cellar scene was so Bizarre love the darkness of this show.
April 12, 2009
I was kinda hoping for cheesetastic VHS action, but it is instead a decent melodrama action type thing, albeit with lines like "You can kiss your own ass after I'm done kicking it."
April 11, 2009
The movie is cool cause it talks about a girl who fell in love with a vampire
October 24, 2008
love it soooooooooooooo much it is very hot lol