True to the Game 2 Reviews

• Jan 08, 2021

Pure trash 🗑! So many loose ends!!

Pure trash 🗑! So many loose ends!!

• Gwenie
    Dec 28, 2020

Pro: Story Line and Cast (Liked) Con: Dark Cinematography, way too much obscenities, and nudity (Disliked)

• Monique
    Dec 26, 2020

There were a lot of special appearances from different celebrities in this movie. I enjoyed it!

• Taylor

Cant wait to see part three it was awesome

Cant wait to see part three it was awesome

• Chris
    Dec 20, 2020

The movie was good until the ending. That was the worst possible way to end the movie and it made the whole experience of watching the film pointless. Smh....that's time I can't get back. Why would they do that?

• thor
    Dec 13, 2020

very racist movie against white people. no diversity. plot falls flat.

very racist movie against white people. no diversity. plot falls flat.

• Dec 11, 2020

It looks like a good movie, but terribly, Gina does, Gina looks different wtf? I cannot recall Gina’s killing bf, and the movie was way too short, the story needs 2 or more elements for a completely mind filling. There cannot be a third movie because Gina the main character is dead At the end of the movie.

• Bruce W
    Dec 10, 2020

Great action and the actors did a very good job. Cant wait to see the original part 1

• cornell d
    Dec 07, 2020

Movie represented a community in a very negative light. So typical of hollywood promoting dysfunctionality