True True Lie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

True True Lie Reviews

August 4, 2013
One of the worst movies I have ever seen! What a waste of time.
½ July 26, 2012
Good premise, terrible acting. I was expecting a lot more, but the end was shocking.
½ December 18, 2010
Like I had seen it somewhere before; or may be not. They are all just the same in every aspect after all. Certain credit should be given to Lydia Leonard's acting though.
½ July 28, 2010
Movies this bad should be illegal
½ October 21, 2009
a waste of such good talent, this movie was just a retread of plenty of other films and stories. The most blatant rip-off... the Teltale Heart. The acting ranged from bad to ok and Jaime King, who usually offers decent chops, seemed to be phoning it in... earning a quick paycheck at the expense of those who thought this would be a good thriller.
½ August 24, 2009
I loved this movie. There was no character development. The plot was horribly told. Which of these statements are true, and which is the lie? :)
August 4, 2009
a stupid movie with a confused plot, which tries to be edge and comfusing and just comes off dumb. jaime king is hot, but her character flip flops around, just like the plot of this crappy film.
½ August 2, 2009
predictable with an unnecessary plot
½ July 26, 2009
This movie was ok. Had a decent shock or suspense value to it. A decent story about a girl who was treated in a crazy house for over 10 years for trying to confess to a murder, that everyone else thinks never happened, or that she never committed. This just felt fake for me. This also felt drawn out for a rather short movie. Personally I enjoyed "Prom Night" more. This should make for a good HBO or Showtime movie. Rent before you buy.
July 24, 2009
It's just all so familiar, there are no surprises, it borrows heavily from other movies. The acting is fair, but the story is rather dumb. It lacks suspense and is too often on the slow side.
July 24, 2009
½ November 2, 2008
Suffers a bit from a flat ending, but actually pretty good for a straight-to- dvd, (I assume), thriller with B-grade cast. Jaime King is impressive - looks like butter wouldn't melt, but so evil! I was pretty enthralled through most of this, a twist at the end would have worked better, but still pretty good.
July 14, 2008
i wanna play this game!!!!!!1
½ March 21, 2008
Terrible movie. One of the worst I have seen too far. I can't even believe it that I saw it till the end.
½ December 11, 2007
I just dono why Jaime King involved herself with this one...the problems started in stage 1...with the script.
½ December 3, 2007
Good movie. Creepy movie which is nice these days since scary is just not going to happen.
November 22, 2007
I enjoyed the concept of it.
½ October 13, 2007
Very slow and to predictable, very low end B grade
½ September 14, 2007
A movie with a poor script, well end of the day its kinda time waste. anyway i think i picked the wrong movie