Truth Hall Reviews

• Oct 23, 2017

One of my all-time favorites!

One of my all-time favorites!

• Feb 06, 2011

i love the movie smd!

i love the movie smd!

• Oct 24, 2009

This movie is HOTTTT. You really need to see this one. Well written, great actors, relevant and up to date story line. The movie keeps your interest all the way thru. Jade Jenise Dixon is definitely the next Tyler Perry. Don't sleep on this one, pick it up today. A must have for your library. I got mine...

• Sep 01, 2008

I had seen this movie over Labor Day weekend 2008 in Atlanta. This movie allows you into the lives of 5 friends, each have an major issue they've gone through while in college. But most of these women did not resolve their problems so it resurfaces several years later during a friend reunion/wedding. Most of the issues each of the women deal with are realistic ( I can imagine these issues occurring to anyone). The acting was decent from the actresses and actors. The problems that arise is what kept my interest in the movie.