Tub - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

September 8, 2012
uh..............WHAT?
Cinema-Maniac
½ June 21, 2012
I don't watch short films and the closest I've ever gotten watching one before Tub was Robot Chicken. Now with that out of the way, I have to say it was the weirdest 14 minutes I have ever experience.

Tub is about a guy who impregnates a bathtub when he masturbate in it. That's not the weirdest part of the short film, the fact that a baby comes out of the bathtub is weird. The short film was very gross and I almost fell asleep while watching it. This mostly due for it surprisingly being dragged on despite it length and being taken serious, clearly a more comedic approach should have been since the concept alone spells out comedy. I also found the baby to be creepy looking, and for some reason it doesn't look like a miniature bathtub. Instead it looks like a human baby with aliens eyes and very skinny. Though despite the baby appearance I did end up liking it, that was until the end of the short film when he dies and melts away after drinking milk. It's certainly one of the weirdest things I've witness, but I had worse experience and it wasn't a feature film.

Tub is an odd original short film I wouldn't recommend watching because it's gross and weird. Only those who want to see a dramatic short film about a man taking care of a bathtub baby should watch this.
June 20, 2012
WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST WATCH???????????????????