Tuck Everlasting - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tuck Everlasting Reviews

January 6, 2019
The acting of the youngesr members could be better, but overall, a wonderful adaptation.
½ December 25, 2018
A great book turned into a dreadful romance film, no justice towards the source material whatsoever, this film should be burned if you find the DVD
½ June 10, 2018
A bit disappointing especially the ending. The book has such a gripping ending but the movie seems to have spent too much time in the beginning and therefor had to rush to end it. The book is far more better than the movie.
May 14, 2018
I love this movie so much it really shows love and what life is about.
½ January 4, 2018
I loved this movie! I've read the book and it was just as good as the terrific book!! I was balling like crazy when I watched it. If you like a love story you would love this story!!!!!!!!
½ January 18, 2017
amazing movie terrible plot
December 18, 2016
This is my favorite movie, it is really funny, in a way
½ November 13, 2016
An enchanting fantasy with great storytelling. It's a well-made Disney film that I enjoyed more than I thought I would. (First and only full viewing - Fall 2009)
August 12, 2016
Never seen it never want to I have to read the book for my stupid school summer reading assignment and I hate it
August 2, 2016
The movie is great and very action packed. Its a story that will keep you watching
July 17, 2016
The american version of the Taro Urashima's story.
½ June 29, 2016
Boringly interesting
May 4, 2016
I only saw the beginning. :(

Update: Although this movie didn't have as much romance as I would have liked, I found it was still good. It was a sweet storyline, but the ending made me feel sad.
March 3, 2016
Love this movie but can't find it
½ January 25, 2016
It follows the book. The ending might have been better.
½ June 24, 2015
This movie is TERRIBLE!!!!!!
December 13, 2014
Based on the children's book, this could have been so much more than it was. Listless and boring.
December 13, 2014
love this movie the best
October 24, 2014
I like this movie because its A great movie I think people out there would like it too. Why don't people like this movie its a good movie you should like it but you don't have to cuz its your life not mine but if you watch this movie you might cry but it'll be ok lots of people cry I think this movie is really cool. You would like this movie if you ever watch it I think you have maybe. Movie is really cool if you want I can tell you more about it whatever you know send messages to the iPad . Well if you want to know more just ask me well whatever well I got to go but ask me more if you want to SIA .