Tucker and Dale vs. Evil - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tucker and Dale vs. Evil Reviews

June 26, 2017
This movie has it all- it's funny, a little scary with a killer twist at the end! This is a great mix of comedy and thriller.
June 24, 2017
With 145 reviews and counting, there isn't much more to write about "Tucker & Dale vs. Evil," except to point out that if any reviewer gave this film less than four stars, this reviewer wouldn't know a great movie even if Jangers bit him on the butt.
½ June 23, 2017
Loopy twist on the usual "inbred drooling rednecks in the woods" horror go-to wherein the horny college kids jump scare react to that expectation when in fact the absolute opposite is true. Kinda fun.
½ June 13, 2017
Such a fantastic horror comedy (which is the best genre IMO)! I love this one, I can kind of watch it over and over. The acting is good, the graphics and cinematography are good, the writing is good... What's not to love?
½ June 12, 2017
Likeable characters but the story wears thin pretty quickly
June 8, 2017
This movie was from back in 2010 but I felt like it was sort of a metaphor for the misunderstandings between those who voted for Trump and the rest of us who actually care about humanity. ??
June 6, 2017
Mindless violence .. but funny!
May 8, 2017
Really funny movie, that is clever and stupid at the same time, clever comedy.
April 29, 2017
If you haven't seen this total gem of a film, then please rectify this now, Tucker And Dale Vs Evil is just about the sweetest, most good natured gore-fest you will ever see and one of the absolute greatest horror comedies ever made. I love this film!
April 15, 2017
Still an absolutely fantastic film. Some of the best horror-satire out there.
½ March 21, 2017
Its satire is one admittedly contrived joke, but "Tucker and Dale vs. Evil" hilariously rips the horror genre in a way that puts it in the same vein as "Scream."
March 16, 2017
Cute, funny and silly don't know why its so good it just is.
½ March 11, 2017
Classic, pretty much nails all the of bad or overplayed horror clique/tropes.
½ March 8, 2017
loved this film, funny, bloody, satirical, it has it all. Mocking of pop culture and classics of the horror genera.
½ March 3, 2017
There are some cheap laughs strewn throughout, but it felt self-conscious and like it was trying too hard. On top of that, while I understand the trope, the misunderstandings here seemed so easy to avoid that it was blatantly frustrating. And extremely predictable, except for one final twist that just made me shrug my shoulders in apathy.
February 11, 2017
A delightful and welcome satire of the slasher genre.
½ February 11, 2017
Turning all sorts of cliches on its head, Tucker and Dale vs Evil is a fun bloody and violent romp that both homages and spoofs the genre quite nicely. There are some solid moments and the movie never lets up, even though its cheesy as hell. Definitely only for hardcore slasher movie lovers, as the casual person may not get all the references.
½ February 9, 2017
Watched it on an airplane after being recommended as one of the funniest hidden gem movies ever. Maybe exhaled through my noise to "laugh" once or twice but this movie was pretty forgettable.
½ February 7, 2017
Comedy that knows it's just a comedy. If you're looking for a fun film that will constantly make you laugh you've found it.
January 26, 2017
Awesome. One of my faves. These guys are hilarious and the movie is really funny with a great storyline that is opposite of what you'd expect from a standard horror movie.