Tucker and Dale vs. Evil - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tucker and Dale vs. Evil Reviews

September 12, 2017
brilliant....poetry....pure joy. I'm an atheist yet I thank the lord for this movie. It just makes me so...so...so...happy. When people show that good writing and good story telling is more important than spending money on explosions... justice is served.
September 9, 2017
This movie made me laugh like no other movie has in a long time except for maybe Cedar Rapids.
September 7, 2017
Great movie! Laughed a lot!
August 16, 2017
Very funny and the idea for that piece of art is brilliant
½ August 8, 2017
This is actually a fun film, wherein the tables get turned in hilarious fashion. It's well acted and directed and the script pokes fun at the whole "cabin in the woods" genre. It's silly stuff, but in good way.
August 6, 2017
Outstanding horror comedy. Can't believe how far under the radar this flew.
½ August 3, 2017
A good chuckle, worth the watch
July 28, 2017
This movie was so awesome and hilarious. Smartly written script, fantastic editing...definitely the "Shawn of the Dead" of hillbilly horror slasher films!! The husband and I loved it
July 14, 2017
would recommend to anyone, the movie has horror, comedy, love, heartache. havent enjoyed watching a movie like this in a while!
½ July 12, 2017
Very awesome low budget horror comedy.
June 29, 2017
One of the best horror-comedy movies with an awesome lead duo from Tyler Labine and Alan Tudyk, a series of hilarious misunderstandings, and a surprising amount of heart.
June 26, 2017
This movie has it all- it's funny, a little scary with a killer twist at the end! This is a great mix of comedy and thriller.
June 24, 2017
With 145 reviews and counting, there isn't much more to write about "Tucker & Dale vs. Evil," except to point out that if any reviewer gave this film less than four stars, this reviewer wouldn't know a great movie even if Jangers bit him on the butt.
½ June 23, 2017
Loopy twist on the usual "inbred drooling rednecks in the woods" horror go-to wherein the horny college kids jump scare react to that expectation when in fact the absolute opposite is true. Kinda fun.
½ June 13, 2017
Such a fantastic horror comedy (which is the best genre IMO)! I love this one, I can kind of watch it over and over. The acting is good, the graphics and cinematography are good, the writing is good... What's not to love?
½ June 12, 2017
Likeable characters but the story wears thin pretty quickly
June 8, 2017
This movie was from back in 2010 but I felt like it was sort of a metaphor for the misunderstandings between those who voted for Trump and the rest of us who actually care about humanity. ??
June 6, 2017
Mindless violence .. but funny!
May 8, 2017
Really funny movie, that is clever and stupid at the same time, clever comedy.
April 29, 2017
If you haven't seen this total gem of a film, then please rectify this now, Tucker And Dale Vs Evil is just about the sweetest, most good natured gore-fest you will ever see and one of the absolute greatest horror comedies ever made. I love this film!