Tucker and Dale vs. Evil - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tucker and Dale vs. Evil Reviews

June 12, 2018
I was crying I was laughing so hard! Alan and Tyler do suck a great job acting in this movie! HIGHLY recommend it.
May 2, 2018
A unique spin on a bloated horor troop.
½ April 13, 2018
good laughs without the generation insult humour
½ April 4, 2018
Pretty unique film about two light-hearted hillybillies who are misunderstood and blamed for the misunderstood killings.
½ April 1, 2018
Really enjoyed this, it?s different and it?s original. The characters are great and the acting is well up to scratch. It?s not a masterpiece by any stretch but it?s really easy to watch and it?s fun. Really like the two lead actors also, I?ve seen the guy who plays tucker in quite a lot of things and he always delivers.
March 26, 2018
Ok, this was an unexpectedly hilarious movie. I would recommend you go in knowing as little as possible. I laughed throughout the entire thing!

The ending twist was a little weird and killed it a bit for me. However, it did not ruin my overall experience and I think this is a solid gross-out comedy.
February 5, 2018
I guess I should say this review contains spoilers, even though there's not much to spoil. This is just such a boring, one-joke movie. It's pretty much an SNL skit stretched out to feature length. Idiotic teens mistake a couple of stereotypical crackers for killers, attack them, but only manage to kill themselves in the process. Multiple times. End credits.
There's really not much more to the story. It's a waste of time and talent.
½ February 4, 2018
Its just so funny and a nice twist on the rednecks in the woods flick. One of my favourites.
January 17, 2018
one of the best movies i have ever seen
January 2, 2018
Laugh my F@#% ass off!!!
December 15, 2017
This is a highly amusing gory comedy that shouldn't be as entertaining as it should be, subverting the slasher horror movie formula on it's head.
½ December 13, 2017
A great horror/comedy. A funny and sCarrY plot with many a funny moment, 2 very lovable hillbillies and classic College Kids.
December 11, 2017
Very funny and enjoyable. The 2 main actors work really well together, the rest of the cast do seem a bit expendable, but thats not really that much of a factor. Great watch.
November 25, 2017
One of the best horror comedies ever made, Tucker and Dale vs Evil benefits from an expert blend of scares and laughs, a fantastic script, and two great lead performances by Alan Tudyk and Tyler Labine. Like The Cabin in the Woods would do a year later, the film flips typical genre tropes and cliches on their heads, reversing the roles of killer and victim. Overall, this is an awesome movie in every sense of the word.
November 19, 2017
Second watch was better! Funny!
November 10, 2017
Had a lot of potential but the characters are unlikable and the third act of the film is terrible
October 22, 2017
I thought it was really good. It was twisting cliches, not relying on them. It kind of satirizes horror films from the 1970s and 80s, while providing a sweet story. If you don't like it, then you don't see the satire or humor.
½ October 18, 2017
Tucker and Dale vs Evil bends genre-conventions in another horror comedy of irony and stupidity
October 8, 2017
Bad dumb horror comedy movie, a ripoff of evil dead sorta.