Tucker and Dale vs. Evil - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tucker and Dale vs. Evil Reviews

November 19, 2017
Second watch was better! Funny!
November 10, 2017
Had a lot of potential but the characters are unlikable and the third act of the film is terrible
October 22, 2017
I thought it was really good. It was twisting cliches, not relying on them. It kind of satirizes horror films from the 1970s and 80s, while providing a sweet story. If you don't like it, then you don't see the satire or humor.
½ October 18, 2017
Tucker and Dale vs Evil bends genre-conventions in another horror comedy of irony and stupidity
October 8, 2017
Bad dumb horror comedy movie, a ripoff of evil dead sorta.
October 2, 2017
Tyler labine is fucking amazing in every movie why is he not more famous?? This is definitely a classic!
October 1, 2017
This film must be the biggest misunderstanding to ever happen, its like nothing I have seen. A lot of comedy, gore and some romance thrown into the mix makes for a great watch. Whoops I have fallen and landed face first in a wood chipper, should really be more careful. If I had a nickel for each time that's happened to me... I'd be dead, cause it's a wood chipper. The acting definitely lacks in areas, not enough to ruin the film.

I like the underlining message it gives off, don't judge a book by it's cover, don't stereotype. The film doesn't have a deep meaning, just that's something I took away from it. It's something I have never seen done before.
September 28, 2017
PROS: It's a clever spoof on the hillbilly horror movie without being too over the top. I got a kick out of Tucker unintentionally looking like a maniac because he's swinging a chainsaw at attacking wasps. Tucker and Dale are so sweet and likable, you feel terrible that they're in this predicament. (Spoiler) The love interest works and doesn't feel as ridiculous as it should (End of spoiler).

CONS: Not a ton of laughs. I thought the movie was more witty than funny.
September 12, 2017
brilliant....poetry....pure joy. I'm an atheist yet I thank the lord for this movie. It just makes me so...so...so...happy. When people show that good writing and good story telling is more important than spending money on explosions... justice is served.
September 9, 2017
This movie made me laugh like no other movie has in a long time except for maybe Cedar Rapids.
September 7, 2017
Great movie! Laughed a lot!
August 16, 2017
Very funny and the idea for that piece of art is brilliant
½ August 8, 2017
This is actually a fun film, wherein the tables get turned in hilarious fashion. It's well acted and directed and the script pokes fun at the whole "cabin in the woods" genre. It's silly stuff, but in good way.
August 6, 2017
Outstanding horror comedy. Can't believe how far under the radar this flew.
½ August 3, 2017
A good chuckle, worth the watch
July 28, 2017
This movie was so awesome and hilarious. Smartly written script, fantastic editing...definitely the "Shawn of the Dead" of hillbilly horror slasher films!! The husband and I loved it
July 14, 2017
would recommend to anyone, the movie has horror, comedy, love, heartache. havent enjoyed watching a movie like this in a while!
½ July 12, 2017
Very awesome low budget horror comedy.
June 29, 2017
One of the best horror-comedy movies with an awesome lead duo from Tyler Labine and Alan Tudyk, a series of hilarious misunderstandings, and a surprising amount of heart.