Tucker and Dale vs. Evil Reviews
- The guy's holding a beer can that says "Beer".
- Takes place in the Appalachian mountains, WV. Pretty.
- OMG they brought a chipper with them.
- The movie's going to be one giant hilarious misunderstanding.
- Comedy gold: start chainsawing a tree containing biggest hornet's nest ever created. When irate hornets flee said nest, wave running chainsaw in air, screaming like a madman towards already frightened college co-eds.
- The chipper has writing on it that declares itself as "Woody the Chipper"
- This movie is freakin hilarious.
- "You OK?!" he asked the legs sticking out of Woody.
- OMG it's getting better. The whole movie is a monument to shitty communication and erroneous judgements.
- But even the best communication goes when out the window when you're trying to explain the bottom half of a human you're holding. Even if he did huck himself headfirst into Woody.
- "You OK?!" he asked the sheriff with the board nailed to his forehead.
- These college kids are dumber than a bag of rocks. Rocks that went to Idiot School.
- Now they're holding the cute marshmewwow fwuffball puppy hostage. :(
- This is my absolute favorite genre of movie: Everything that can go wrong, does. Hilariously.
- In an interesting turn of events, Chad said he was going to charge in, guns blazing. What actually happened was that his friend set him ablaze. Well done, Director Guy.
- Wash cleans up nice. Rather appropriate.
- If your attacker is wielding a chainsaw, hiding in a wooden structure is less than advisable.
This is now one of my favorite movies.