Tucker and Dale vs. Evil Reviews

• Jul 01, 2020

Video review here: youtu.be/4xjmJg3Pp7Y

Video review here: youtu.be/4xjmJg3Pp7Y

• Jun 30, 2020

Except for a little bit of a lull toward the end, is completely hilarious.

Except for a little bit of a lull toward the end, is completely hilarious.

• Jun 17, 2020

I know I'm in the minority opinion here, but, other than a few moments, I thought this movie was overrated and kind of dumb.

• Jun 14, 2020

If you love horror movies and comedy, you will love this movie. Not scary at all, but hilarious. I have watched this movie several times and I laugh out loud at least a few times every time.

• May 27, 2020

Really funny! Unexpected and worth watching.

Really funny! Unexpected and worth watching.

• Apr 05, 2020

Thought it would be another 'whilst we're at college, lets go to the woods to get murdered' film. I couldnt have been more wrong. Turns the genre on its head whilst being both hilarious and heartwarming. Dale's shy flirting and increasing bafflement about what is happening, are worth 5 stars on their own.

• Feb 14, 2020

A very underrated horror movie a true must see!

A very underrated horror movie a true must see!

• Jan 28, 2020

With top notch writing, a fun and unique tone, and humor that never stops to impress, Tucker and Dale vs. Evil is a very fun, energetic, gore-filled ride.

• Jan 25, 2020

Tucker & Dale vs. Evil is a hilarious horror comedy movie which introduces extreme cause of deaths and laughter due to lack of communication and misunderstandings.

• Jan 16, 2020

Love this movie. It's so much fun. It gets better every time!

Love this movie. It's so much fun. It gets better every time!