Tucker and Dale vs. Evil Reviews

• Jul 28, 2021

Tucker & Dale vs. Evil was a disappointment. It was actually really slow at parts and only some scenes were funny. The acting was actually pretty bad even from the main two people. I was expecting much more from this because Alan Tudyk is a great and funny actor.

• Jul 24, 2021

If you have never heard of this film, do yourself a favor sit back and enjoy.

If you have never heard of this film, do yourself a favor sit back and enjoy.

• Jun 30, 2021

I want a sequel to this. Very funny,very entraining and very bloody. It's a very solid horror comedy.

• Jun 24, 2021

The funniest horror comedy I've ever seen! I couldn't stop laughing!

The funniest horror comedy I've ever seen! I couldn't stop laughing!

• May 23, 2021

I finally saw this and I gotta say, this was the funniest movie I have seen in a long time !! How come this was not widely known ? It was well thought out. Amazing talent by all the writers and the actors. 5 Stars all the way !

• May 16, 2021

Loved this comedy. The premise, the cast, the writing -- all top notch. Tyler Labine and Alan Tudyk are hilarious as two misunderstood hillbillies. And Katrina Bowden does the impossible -- playing a like-able hot sorority girl. The movie perfectly pokes fun at all the old tropes & cliches of hillbilly horror movies. Finally we get to see things from the hillybilly point of view. Well done!

• May 08, 2021

Starts like standard crap found-footage horror flick and then we meet Tucker and Dale! I love the scythe bit! The two good ol' boys just trying to do right constantly mistaken for hillbilly psychos. It plays with all those early Wes Craven stereotypes. We don't neglect the horror, the stupidity of the college kids is lovely and the humour gloriously bloody.

• May 05, 2021

A funny twists on the genre conventions of slasher movies. If you have seen many of the classic (Texas Chainsaw, Friday the 13th, Halloween, etc..) you'll like have a lot of fun with this movie. It takes the premise of dumb college kids going to a lake destination, only to be stalked by some crazed hillbillies, and turns it on its head. In this version everything comes down to some hilarious (and unbelievable) misunderstandings. The movie is essentially a dark comedy, with ridiculously over the top deaths that play out cartoonishly despite being quite gory. The two main performers make Tucker & Dale likable, funny, unexpected protagonists who are too innocent and dumb to really make sense of what is going on

• Apr 04, 2021

Loved it, I am so adding it to my Halloween movie catalog. Alan and Tyler are hilarious and endearing in the twist on the classic horror trope.

• Apr 03, 2021

Absolute gem of a movie. Subverts the college kids lost in the woods hunted by hillbilly cannibals trope in hilarious, gory style. Nice little twist at the end.