Tum Milo Toh Sahi Reviews

• Jan 14, 2011

Surprsingly a very nice movie and liked the way how each story was connected.. suniel shetty did a fabulous job. nana patekar and dimple were likeable also..

• Nov 12, 2010

A little too slow and predictable for my liking.

A little too slow and predictable for my liking.

• Aug 04, 2010

No comment... NEXT!!

No comment... NEXT!!

• Jun 21, 2010

A let down in almost all fronts.

A let down in almost all fronts.

• Jun 19, 2010

Reminds you of the time when we watched small budget movies with meaningful messages in 90s e.g. Basu Bhattacharya, Amol palekar etc. Different story and shows lot of human emotions. Dimple Kapadia and Nana Patekar have done justice to their roles. Story line and screenplay could have been better. Worth seeing it once on DVD

• Jun 16, 2010

Actually really enjoyed the movie - off-beat, feel-good and kinna sappy! Nana rocked and was really laugh out loud funny; Dimple was really adorable as an aging Parsi aunty; the married couple (Shetty and wife) forgetable ... but the young couple was good too!!!

• Jun 07, 2010

Its an ok movie. Some places i felt overrated and the feel of the movie was very 90's type. Nothing new.

• Apr 16, 2010

One of the most brilliant movies that I saw off late !! Very touching and hilarious all at once .. sometimes just over a simple cup of coffee. All of us would be a part of this movie because every character has some of us in them .. It is about the meeting of souls meeting of minds and the meeting of hearts .. I re learnt love is the driving force in people's lives, irrespective of everything else !!!!!!