Tune in Tomorrow... (Aunt Julia and the Scriptwriter) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tune in Tomorrow... (Aunt Julia and the Scriptwriter) Reviews

½ June 11, 2007
This should not be allowed to exist! Peter Falk basically plays Columbo in various fancy dress costumes, and Keanu Reeves and whatsherface look like they've been abducted and placed on set, with the cameras starting to roll as their blindfolds are removed. Absolutely dire!
June 2, 2007
Keanu in one of his best movies!!
½ May 21, 2007
A film to watch when you want to kick back.
April 25, 2007
Love it!!!!! Peter Falk is priceless (thought crude) and poignant. A clever comedy.
½ April 19, 2007
A younger Keanu Reeves showing off his acting chops. A story about a young man that falls in love with his Aunt. (not blood relation) Peter Faulk plays a writer that writes about the whole experience and actually instigates most of it for drama. I won't tell you who ends up with who. Fair ending. A bit boring in the middle.
February 18, 2007
kool as i want 2 see dis. i want 2 see every movie in da wole wide world of course im a movie lover
January 19, 2007
so great Keanu in this role,so innocent and boyish.I really like the story.its very funny.
½ January 14, 2007
I really like this one, the whole story is just great and there are some really unpredictable twists!
deano
½ December 3, 2006
Strange little comedy with Reeves falling, understandly, for aunt Hershey, only to find that manic, Albanian-hating, scriptwriter Falk is using their romance in his soap-operas.
CloudIsAMonkey
November 12, 2006
... Tune in to what exactly? What if I don't want to?
September 28, 2006
This looks really crap.
June 8, 2006
I don't want to see this one again.