Tupac Shakur: Thug Angel - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tupac Shakur: Thug Angel Reviews

July 7, 2013
I love documentaries. Never knew to much about 2-PAC other than the obvious, and stuff I heard through different media outlets. I enjoyed this allot.
April 15, 2013
A nice documentary on 2pac. From the beginnings to the end.
August 13, 2012
I enjoyed the contrast between footage of his teenage and raping days. Tupac was incredibly smart and insightful. I wonder if we could say his full potential was realized or not. On one hand, his legacy lives on years after his death. On the other, he seemed to have so much more to say and do. And his cause for social justice isn't over. This documentary gives fair insight into the battle he was fighting.
½ November 22, 2011
A thug with an angel's heart, the defender of the weak, a true soldier! my heart is where u shall always remain! God bless the dead!
½ August 7, 2011
Where's that biopic?
½ March 20, 2011
u r the god of rap tupac always was and always will be...r.i.p solider xoxo
½ January 26, 2010
I'm guessing you would have to be a fan to sit through this. Sad to see how his mom's bad decisions basically ruined his life. I can't believe he was only with DeathRow for 9 months before he was killed. What a waste...
½ April 2, 2007
Watching a misguided, violent, vulgar and unintelligent thug who made bad music is not my idea of interesting filmmaking. Boooooring. The very thought of a comparasin between him and Martin Luther King makes me shudder.