Turbo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Turbo Reviews

April 9, 2016
good but forgettable
March 28, 2016
Pelicula generica con una premisa muy estupida
March 23, 2016
It may not be ground-breaking, but it has enough action and humor to keep itself going. The down side is its generic storyline and shove-in-the-face morals.
February 25, 2016
160225: Loved it. Brought me many laughs and a few tears.
February 12, 2016
Loved this. Extremely funny and great story.
February 4, 2016
Simple and a clear rip-off to another film, Turbo is still enjoyable
½ January 31, 2016
Cars con caracoles y de menor calidad.
JohnSilver
January 30, 2016
Fast and furious pour les 8 ans et moins!
Ressemble un peu à Cars 2.
½ January 25, 2016
Surprisingly brilliant, Turbo is colorful and the pacing is clever enough for its viewers.
January 24, 2016
Turbo is such a giant cliché of a movie. Everything in here is just so predictable, so formulaic and so tired and uninspired with every plot point being expected and familiar. But it does have its strengths mainly the action which is quite good at times, the animation which is terrific and the humor is pretty good with some really funny lines. But the plot, the characters and the ending are all boring and typical which is why this is far from a good movie, but is still not bad and is an okay diversion.
½ January 16, 2016
Awesome movie also funny
January 14, 2016
Strictly for kids, not my type of animation.
January 7, 2016
I gave this movie a B-
January 7, 2016
An appealing animation with a decent if not outrageous storyline!
½ December 31, 2015
Since Dreamworks are in the race with Pixar for the best animation studios (which everybody already know the result), they will make a movie every year and Turbo's got his turn to race in 2013.. As usual, nothing special from this movie as Dreamworks always like to make a movie about talking animals.. But as an animation movie for general audiences, it quite entertaining so still cheer up Turbo!
½ December 21, 2015
Such a good children's film
ages 7+ I recommend
November 1, 2015
Seems like Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks are running out of characters to animate. Cars, planes, ants, monsters, childrens' toys....and now snails?? Well, the visuals are nice, but I just couldn't force myself to have any interest in snails. The theme of the movie is a snail who dreams of being an Indianapolis 500 race car or something. And I suppose he manages to fulfill that dream in the end, but I got so bored by the film, and the uninteresting characters, and the too-simple theme, and the fact that this is primarily a young childs' movie, that I turned it off before the halfway point. If you want some cute little fluff, and you're a young kid, then this is for you.
October 16, 2015
Meh. Story too out there to really connect. Well produced and the kids loved it so there's that.
½ October 3, 2015
Really a waste of some great actors. How did this get past storyboarding without someone realizing it was terrible?
October 1, 2015
Kids loved it! It was cute