Turbo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Turbo Reviews

½ December 21, 2015
Such a good children's film
ages 7+ I recommend
November 1, 2015
Seems like Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks are running out of characters to animate. Cars, planes, ants, monsters, childrens' toys....and now snails?? Well, the visuals are nice, but I just couldn't force myself to have any interest in snails. The theme of the movie is a snail who dreams of being an Indianapolis 500 race car or something. And I suppose he manages to fulfill that dream in the end, but I got so bored by the film, and the uninteresting characters, and the too-simple theme, and the fact that this is primarily a young childs' movie, that I turned it off before the halfway point. If you want some cute little fluff, and you're a young kid, then this is for you.
October 16, 2015
Meh. Story too out there to really connect. Well produced and the kids loved it so there's that.
½ October 3, 2015
Really a waste of some great actors. How did this get past storyboarding without someone realizing it was terrible?
October 1, 2015
Kids loved it! It was cute
September 24, 2015
you know now I am careful not to step on a snail, look out Turbo I say,lol
½ August 25, 2015
I really liked it. The jokes were funny. This was a really good movie but it isn't the best.
August 23, 2015
If Planes is too bad for you,than DreamWorks Turbo is a better recommendation for you. Filled with a smart plot line,original animation,and amazing scope. Turbo is totally a great recommendation for you. Review by Logan Cornn.
August 21, 2015
A basic premise of an ambitious protagonist, constantly being put-down by his piers about a wacky, out-there ambition is used in this film. Avery cliche plot, but Turbo attempts something more. It adds a splash of a great cast and another perspective to the story. Turbo has flash animation, great voice work, and enough witty lines to uphold the Dream works standard. Not to mention, a unexpected twist of fate and a surprise antagonist.
August 9, 2015
Great direction, funny dialogues, superb animation. Probably the best animation film of the year so far.
August 8, 2015
Dreamwork's most corny work.
½ August 5, 2015
Adorable movie , fun ...exciting ! Chapeau
August 3, 2015
Turbo is a surprising and impressive animated film, even if the premise may seem far fetched
½ August 2, 2015
good at the beginning but it gets boring as you get further into the film. it is a good family movie but is somewhat predictable and slightly confusing. not one of my favourites.
July 28, 2015
1qqqqqwedd I i4g I igsk s oxkkzksosqd11111q11qqeddkolls,dlwpwlwlw3ll22oep3p3pepepellelel2
w
wp22p2pwowlwlslwpwpwpwpwpwpwwlwlwlalalwlalalwlallaalLalLLaL
aslwlspsllssls 67h8n deswbcdvednfekwefji23fh8wfu8veqdji
deqnioj
e jnpoajnfoeanjovcnjadcem
c s
mk caqcd. qdsjjp ckjpasc cjpkvimpacvwddca8i nm sksosllsslewwwwwww
½ July 22, 2015
Fun.Fun.Fun. Samuel L Jackson.
½ July 20, 2015
Turbo is a good film with all the excitement!
½ July 14, 2015
its a fun cute kids movie
½ July 11, 2015
Better than I thought it was going to be.