Turbo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Turbo Reviews

August 23, 2015
If Planes is too bad for you,than DreamWorks Turbo is a better recommendation for you. Filled with a smart plot line,original animation,and amazing scope. Turbo is totally a great recommendation for you. Review by Logan Cornn.
August 21, 2015
A basic premise of an ambitious protagonist, constantly being put-down by his piers about a wacky, out-there ambition is used in this film. Avery cliche plot, but Turbo attempts something more. It adds a splash of a great cast and another perspective to the story. Turbo has flash animation, great voice work, and enough witty lines to uphold the Dream works standard. Not to mention, a unexpected twist of fate and a surprise antagonist.
August 9, 2015
Great direction, funny dialogues, superb animation. Probably the best animation film of the year so far.
August 8, 2015
Dreamwork's most corny work.
½ August 5, 2015
Adorable movie , fun ...exciting ! Chapeau
August 3, 2015
Turbo is a surprising and impressive animated film, even if the premise may seem far fetched
½ August 2, 2015
good at the beginning but it gets boring as you get further into the film. it is a good family movie but is somewhat predictable and slightly confusing. not one of my favourites.
July 28, 2015
1qqqqqwedd I i4g I igsk s oxkkzksosqd11111q11qqeddkolls,dlwpwlwlw3ll22oep3p3pepepellelel2
w
wp22p2pwowlwlslwpwpwpwpwpwpwwlwlwlalalwlalalwlallaalLalLLaL
aslwlspsllssls 67h8n deswbcdvednfekwefji23fh8wfu8veqdji
deqnioj
e jnpoajnfoeanjovcnjadcem
c s
mk caqcd. qdsjjp ckjpasc cjpkvimpacvwddca8i nm sksosllsslewwwwwww
½ July 22, 2015
Fun.Fun.Fun. Samuel L Jackson.
½ July 20, 2015
Turbo is a good film with all the excitement!
½ July 14, 2015
its a fun cute kids movie
½ July 11, 2015
Better than I thought it was going to be.
½ July 3, 2015
Solid movie, but nothing special.
½ July 2, 2015
This movie was pretty good. I really liked the voice cast and it was actually quite funny at times.
½ July 1, 2015
Snail on downloading
½ June 29, 2015
It was a nice animated movie but for a movie about speed, the movie moves a bit slow..
June 26, 2015
Too cute! Awesome voice actors and story.
June 23, 2015
This was pretty cute!
June 21, 2015
I LOVED this. It was so sweet, cute and funny.