Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie Reviews

½ November 17, 2017
I love that they brought back Kimberly & Jason, Cars were awesome, Megazord battle toward the end was really cool, the cast was good, Chemistry is good & now to the bad, this movie lacks strong Critical Thinking, lacks the Heart & Emotion the 1st one had, I didn't like how they replaced Rocky with a little kid. Kimberly & Jason fall into the lava & they magically reappear & are now Evil, I like the evil element to this I just don't like how its handled because it makes no sense, this movie doesn't make little sense, its completely for the kids, still enjoyable, music was good though. I give Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie a 5.1/10
½ September 10, 2017
This shows that the Power Rangers movies should've stayed as episodes.
Turbo:A Power Rangers Movie suffers from a poor story that feels like it was made for a TV series, lack of Lighting(As well as bad coloring and puppetry.),characters who don't have any sort of personality other than one trait and rather mixed acting.
However, it's still kind of an improvement from the first one.
Sure, it's still bad, but it definitely had some things going for it.
The humor and soundtrack are less dated, the visuals are still as passable as always and the characters aren't really hatable.
But again, these are just minor things.
I can't believe I have to trash on my childhood AGAIN(and this was actually pretty close from not getting it!), but like it's predecessor, this deserves The Burning Medallion Of Badness.
Story:5|10
Visuals:5|10
Characters:4|10
Overall:4.2|10.
½ June 25, 2017
The zords look better this time. Not as many action sequences. A little bit better story but not by much. Same bad acting...
June 6, 2017
Cheaply produced, and badly written, this is nothing more than a 90 minute episode of the show.
½ March 25, 2017
1 out of 10:

The rangers hardly morph in this movie.
March 25, 2017
its hard to watch. the only cool moment its when the pink ZEO ranger falls into the water in mid morph. when they get their new powers and when divatox its on screen. the rest its unwatchable.
March 23, 2017
It's hard for any newcomer to watch this as it feels damn near mandatory to watch the series that this film is sandwiched between. I'm unsure whether to blame the movie itself or the A/V quality of the copy I'm watching it on for the poor synching of mouth to voice. And if it were even possible, the special effects are far more cheesy than the original.
March 11, 2017
Great film end battle is great
January 16, 2017
Turbo plays out like a extra-long episode of Power Rangers, a particularly dull one that doesn't have a dept plot. The effects are close to the show, most of them are pretty low-budget looking but at least it's not terrible CGI again. Turbo brings nothing exciting to the table, being a mediocre Power Rangers story and a fairly terrible movie on its own.
December 25, 2016
While the original MMPR movie has a nostalgic feel for any fan of the franchise. This movie gives you nothing interesting and if you're a hardcore fan you might even be disappointed, but for Power Rangers the little action scenes you get are somewhat decent.
October 25, 2016
I liked this movie it was different to the 1995 movie.
½ August 16, 2016
Because this is a new approach for the Power Rangers universe, fans of the source material will definitely be getting the most entertainment value out of anyone else.
August 9, 2016
A sequel that is sillier and cheesier than the first film, but less fun and more sub-par.

Grade: C-
February 28, 2016
Not the best Power Rangers movie, not as good as the Mighty Morphin movie, but a least some of the action is enjoyable, but overall boring script, and dialogue. But it's nice to see a kid be a Power Ranger in a movie, and in the show.
½ December 13, 2015
piss poor movie, godly evil woman cleavage
½ August 11, 2015
Defiantly not as big or flashy as the first movie. All this one is meant to do is be the feature length pilot of the Turbo Season of Power Rangers. On that standing does it do that well....sorta. You are introduced to characters and it takes a while before anything really happens and for a 90 minute movie that is pretty bad. There is something here to enjoy but I can't quite say what it is. Maybe the special appearance by the original Pink and Red Rangers but even that is a wasted opportunity. If you are really craving some Power Rangers you could check this out but if you want a faster paced movie, go watch the first.
May 9, 2015
The second time for the Power Rangers on the big screen and it is very much less successful than the first.
The Zords and the transformation look awful and the story is a little goofy.
More geared to kids than other Power Rangers and they end up including a kid in the group.
April 23, 2015
Athough it was good to see a movie that was in canon with the series, as well as see Jason and Kimberly back, the movie ultimately feels like it could've been a multi-parter. Or, at the very least, a TV Movie premiere lead-in to Power Rangers Turbo.
March 24, 2015
tommy was the only good part
and adam
½ February 28, 2015
The movie feels like watching an extended episode, while the other "Power Rangers" movie feels like watching...well..a movie. Nevertheless, I do like it for what it is and I do like it more than the actual show.