Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie Reviews

October 25, 2016
I liked this movie it was different to the 1995 movie.
½ August 20, 2016
With none of the cheesy charm from its predecessor nor the original TV show, Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie plays out like an extended episode with less-than-impressive action, cheap production values, and annoying villains whose lives you want the title characters to end.
½ August 16, 2016
Because this is a new approach for the Power Rangers universe, fans of the source material will definitely be getting the most entertainment value out of anyone else.
August 9, 2016
A sequel that is sillier and cheesier than the first film, but less fun and more sub-par.

Grade: C-
February 28, 2016
Not the best Power Rangers movie, not as good as the Mighty Morphin movie, but a least some of the action is enjoyable, but overall boring script, and dialogue. But it's nice to see a kid be a Power Ranger in a movie, and in the show.
½ December 13, 2015
piss poor movie, godly evil woman cleavage
½ August 11, 2015
Defiantly not as big or flashy as the first movie. All this one is meant to do is be the feature length pilot of the Turbo Season of Power Rangers. On that standing does it do that well....sorta. You are introduced to characters and it takes a while before anything really happens and for a 90 minute movie that is pretty bad. There is something here to enjoy but I can't quite say what it is. Maybe the special appearance by the original Pink and Red Rangers but even that is a wasted opportunity. If you are really craving some Power Rangers you could check this out but if you want a faster paced movie, go watch the first.
May 9, 2015
The second time for the Power Rangers on the big screen and it is very much less successful than the first.
The Zords and the transformation look awful and the story is a little goofy.
More geared to kids than other Power Rangers and they end up including a kid in the group.
April 23, 2015
Athough it was good to see a movie that was in canon with the series, as well as see Jason and Kimberly back, the movie ultimately feels like it could've been a multi-parter. Or, at the very least, a TV Movie premiere lead-in to Power Rangers Turbo.
March 24, 2015
tommy was the only good part
and adam
½ February 28, 2015
The movie feels like watching an extended episode, while the other "Power Rangers" movie feels like watching...well..a movie. Nevertheless, I do like it for what it is and I do like it more than the actual show.
September 5, 2014
An atrocious movie made SOLELY to be the beginning of a horrible, godawful Power Rangers season.
August 26, 2014
While not as good as the first film its still a decent flick that fans of the series will appreciate, but very corny.
July 17, 2014
I love power rangers the tv show but not this movie, terrible. The blue ranger breaks back and a little kid is now the ranger. Bad movie.
½ June 7, 2014
Mighty Morphin Was Better Than This Peace Of Stupidness.F
June 3, 2014
this movie was awsome
January 15, 2014
The first film was tolerable, however this film is totally brain-dead and annoying. Ironically lead to one of the worst seasons of the show, it didn't stand a chance after this uninspired drivel.
November 24, 2013
Despite the fact that the Powert Rangers are hardly in the movie, and that the effects actually look worse than they were in the show, I can't say that this movie is very bad. It suffers from all the same nonsense that the show suffered from. Power Rangers were never meant to be taken seriously; it was meant to be an over-the-top cheesefest designed for a Saturday morning escape. For me, Power Rangers was exactly that, so while I do recognize the problems it suffers from from a story standpoint, I don't fault it for being any more than what it is: an over-the-top cheesefest designed for a Saturday morning escape.
½ November 22, 2013
More of a TV Movie than a Theatrical Movie. Doesn't match up with the original. But still plenty of Power Rangers fun. 5/10
½ November 3, 2013
This movie just sucks!!!!! It sucked so bad that it made the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Movie look good.