Turbulence 3: Heavy Metal Reviews

• Jan 27, 2018

Slade Craven rules!! His songs "Gun Love" and "I am a Razor" should be available on Spotify! To better days, Slade... I got a kick out of this movie... who honestly can't watch this movie and get a good laugh or two?

• May 07, 2013

How can you screw up the simple boneheaded awesomeness of a terrorists on a plane movie? Too little too late and simply rather dull.

• Jan 31, 2012

a rock star lends the plain and saves the day...ok than

a rock star lends the plain and saves the day...ok than

• Jan 02, 2010

The only reason this movie even gets a ten is for being awesomely bad. Definately a reason to laugh.

• Dec 29, 2009

ok talk about a stupid movie i watched this a couple nites ago cuz therre was nothing on and wow did i waste my time the movie was just really stupid and pointless .

• Sep 12, 2009

Even a goth must believe in God to be saved from a crash plane.

Even a goth must believe in God to be saved from a crash plane.

• Apr 01, 2009

There is not much reason to point out everything that is bad about this movie. It is not worth too many words. The plot is too far fetched: a rock singer and his band giving a concert on board of an airplane. The plane is hijacked by a double of the rock singer. The goal of the hijack is to crash the plane on a church to release Satan. Nothing about this story makes sense. The movie lacks excitement. The photography is uninteresting. None of the actors seems to make anything out of his role. The story starts to be a bore within a few minutes. To be short: this movie isn't worth a minute of your time. Now some people think that this movie is brilliant. I have not found anything that could support this point of view. It's one hour and a half of clichés, bad acting, cheap effects, flaws and failure. Sometimes it's fun to watch a bad movie, not in this case.

• Mar 05, 2009

horrible movie. That's all I have to say.

horrible movie. That's all I have to say.

• Nov 08, 2008

When you wake up early on a Saturday and your girlfriend flicks to this and you have an hour and a half to kill and you're too lazy to flip the channels, and you feel you may be on the verge of falling asleep any moment, and you think this may be a good sedative, then... and ONLY then, is it acceptable to watch this low budget, non-sensical crap.

• Oct 24, 2008

I couldn't think of a better movie.

I couldn't think of a better movie.