Free Birds Reviews

• Jan 19, 2020

UNPOPULAR OPINION! Free Birds was actually good. It was funny, it was action packed, and fun

• Dec 29, 2019

Just no. Save your time, money, and energy.

Just no. Save your time, money, and energy.

• Nov 15, 2019

My fennkin: On one hand the movie makes things bad for thanksgiving My piplup: But on the other hand it had some cool action scenes & the baby turkeys are cute looking Me: so yah it a meh movie

• Jul 04, 2019

This movie instantly became a holiday tradition, our family loves it! I personally love the humour and the cast just makes it that much funnier. So underrated!!

• Dec 02, 2018

Very pointless and forgettable

Very pointless and forgettable

• Nov 25, 2018

Free Birds has some funny jokes, an emotional backstory for one of the characters, a likable time-machine AI and good voice acting but is mostly a mediocre animated movie. The animation is not great. There are a few entertaining visual sequences but it mostly feels like a direct-to-DVD movie with a bigger budget than usual. Maybe I can blame that on the date being pushed back to 2013 since this movie was supposed to come out in 2014 but got released earlier because DreamWorks postponed Mr. Peabody and Sherman leaving a vacant slot before Frozen came out. The movie is also vaguely racist. Ye olde turkeys are all depicted as Native Americans of sorts. To add insult to injury, actual Native Americans do exist and appear in this movie's universe but we don't see a racist depiction of them since we never actually see them until near the end of the movie. Regarding the offensive thing, the beginning of the film also has the main character be blue, cause he's the only sane turkey whilst all the dumb turkeys are red. Hmm... I think the premise sets the tone for what you're in for when you see the movie and the movie's full of animated movie cliches and the people who are meant to be in the wrong actually have a point to be "villains" due to the conditions of the time. Free Birds will keep children entertained but sadly, it does live up to its tagline as "the greatest turkey movie of all time".

• Apr 22, 2018

• Mar 13, 2018

movie to watch one time

movie to watch one time

• Feb 03, 2018

it’s a bad movie. very bad. crude humor.

it’s a bad movie. very bad. crude humor.