Turn Me On, Dammit! - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Turn Me On, Dammit! Reviews

Page 2 of 6
July 8, 2013
Dick-Alma, Dick-Alma, ooooooh Dick-Alma
June 12, 2013
This is Fucking Åmål (1998) but 14 years later, so it is good.
May 26, 2013
one of the best films I've ever seen....wish we could be this real in America
May 21, 2013
Funny and awesome and crazy and all that shit! ahhahahahahha!
½ May 10, 2013
't Leven is niet altijd gemakkelijk als je geil bent :-p
May 4, 2013
sincerely good. gives wholesome a good name. good
May 2, 2013
muy buena! más que recomendada
½ April 6, 2013
Beautiful movie that in my opinion captures very accurately the experience of being a 16 y/o girl. The softness the confusion and the excitement of this age.
½ March 12, 2013
Quirky and cute film.
February 22, 2013
Worth seeing. Deals with the troubles of a really horny Norwegian teenager no one seems to want to understand and her friends.
February 20, 2013
A very realistic, no-holds-barred portrayal of the life of a teenage girl
Super Reviewer
February 9, 2013
cute film, puts a smile on my face XD
½ January 20, 2013
OMG hilarious. (Actually pretty shocked this is even shown in the States. What with it's hypocritically Puritanical attitudes on sex.)
½ January 16, 2013
Slight, but charming and sincere.
January 8, 2013
Hilarious, genuine coming-of-age story. Great take on fantasy vs. reality
½ December 30, 2012
9/10 a very funny point of view of teenage sexuality
½ December 27, 2012
Il est inexact de prétendre que les adolescents pensent beaucoup au sexe : en vérité, ils ne pensent qu'à ça ! A fortiori quand ils habitent une petite ville endormie où la moindre rumeur salace a tôt fait de vous mettre au ban de la communauté ! Pas de panique, 'Turn me on!' traite ces déboires d'ados de manière très détendue, avec cet humour noir discret qui caractérise souvent les productions scandinaves. Fantasmes, masturbation ou téléphones roses, les caractéristiques de la sexualité adolescente sont abordées avec la même désinvolture et le même regard complice que les thèmes plus classiques que sont la jalousie, les bruits de couloir, le mal-être familial et les cuites à répétition. Là aussi, peut-être parce qu'il s'agit d'un film scandinave, la principale surprise provient du fait que le sex-addict dont il est question est une jeune fille de 16 ans, qui ne bénéficie ni d'un traitement de faveur ni de cette tendance encore généralisée à traiter la sexualité féminine par la métaphore et l'approche indirecte.
December 22, 2012
Great honest and charming about the sexual beginning among youth :D
December 12, 2012
I saw this film at school computer center, a guy who sat next to me stand up suddenly, then he changed the seat. haha.
December 2, 2012
There's a coming of age movie that's smart and funny but that would never see release in North America. To frank and not enough bullshit about romantic ideals to cover up the truth. Gotta keep those illusions... truth icky.
Page 2 of 6