Twelve Mile Road - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Twelve Mile Road Reviews

April 19, 2015
She gave the cow anti-freeze. She is a psychotic bitch and no time on a farm will ever change that. She needs to be institutionalized.
April 18, 2015
Watching that girl give the cow anti-freeze upset me.
April 18, 2015
When I saw Dulcie feed that cow anti-freeze, I wanted to beat her within an inch of her life. I'm glad I never had children because I would die to see one of them do something so evil like that.
April 4, 2015
Twelve Mile Road it's a great family values movie, beautiful story, well scripted, great acting and better direction. Will watch it again! I'll buy and read the book.
½ October 15, 2014
I thought this movie was a great show about real life in the country, I don't believe many city folks would appreciate the movie very much. Tom Selleck plays a divorced farmer that still loves his x wife and adores his troubled daughter and wins them back by shows end.
January 11, 2014
Solid hallmark-style movie. Didn't get to watch it all the way through, but saw most of it, and while it's cheesy, it was pretty entertaining. Until I get to watch the whole thing, I'm going to temporarily rate this four stars. This will probably be my final rating though.
March 16, 2011
Por ter boas lembranças do 'Magnum' na minha infância, resolvi ver.
No começo achei que seria bem chatinho...mas o filme me surpreendeu, e acreditem, at (C) me fez derramar algumas lágrimas no final!!! Uma estória simples, mas nada simplória!!! :')
March 16, 2011
Por ter boas lembranas do 'Magnum' na minha infncia, resolvi ver.
No comeo achei que seria bem chatinho...mas o filme me surpreendeu, e acreditem, at me fez derramar algumas lgrimas no final!!! Uma estria simples, mas nada simplria!!! :')
December 10, 2010
call me a nerd. call me a geek yes im reviewing another LIFETIME MOVIE, but this movie was so heart felt and touching. I LOVED IT. A divorced farmer takes in his troubled teenage daughter for the summer, a summer which changes the lives of the two of them, and their friends and family.

You gotta watch it to feel what i feel. this was AMAZING.
January 25, 2010
WOW, I was amazed when I watched this because it does happen and has a meaning, I loved it!!
January 5, 2010
Very interesting story!
August 19, 2009
Ok movie. Don't expect much though. Free-time-afternoon-tv-family-entertainment.
June 14, 2009
This is the kind of Lifetime movie that you might find yourself watching when your child is up all night with a tummy bug. The plot is a cliche and the acting is uninspired. Ohio's Maggie Grace is probably the highlight.
½ May 2, 2009
sometimes life situalations change how family's handle life,love one another before its too late God Bless You all in kindness, love, faith and happyness pass this on to your freinds and famies
May 2, 2009
Touching storyline,by directer richard friedenberg on the life of a troubled teenage,who finds peace on a farm,Tom Selleck this laid back dad let his daudhter come into her own,nicely written
½ January 2, 2009
really a great story, just froze up alot during playing not sure may have been my system