Twelve Thirty Reviews

• Nov 10, 2012

Is it possible to give a movie less than one star? I have not seen a more poorly written movie in my life -- could Paris Hilton's movie be worst than this?

• May 30, 2012

A very long, boring, and bland movie. Honestly after watching it I retained almost nothing from the show, and that tells a story.

• Mar 14, 2012

I wanted to like this movie. The female cast is excellent. Yet to see them perform the works of a 1st grader would be more enjoyable. A few tips to the writer and director; 1. Your dialog and character interaction was; stilted, nonsensical, and incomprehensible! 2. There was two extended scenes of blackness and awful dialogue and one of a blurry beam. Awful filmaking.3. Your movie made no sense. 4. The sex scenes were written and directed by a virgin and the worst ever recorded. You had a beautiful nude woman. Yet a pair of robots would have been more erotic.5. Just because you can speak a language, doesn't mean you have any bussiness writing a movie. Subway conductors make more sense than this script. Awful, awful awful!!@

• Jan 04, 2012

Too much talking in this film. I did enjoy the acting but there was no real plot. Boring.

• Nov 04, 2011

Needs to have more--heart. It has...potential, just needs a swift kick in the hiney for it to be significantly good.

• Jul 28, 2011

it was a good movie. Nothing new...

it was a good movie. Nothing new...

• Mar 26, 2011

Dialogue lacks authenticity. The story exploits rape while at the same time marginalizing it. Interesting cast but they had a poor script to work with.

• Mar 09, 2011

twelve thirty was terrible! I was going to walk out of the theatre but stayed with the hope that it would get better. No such luck! Too much talk,too dysfunctional. I would have to give it a thumbs down-no stars for this one