Twenty Bucks - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Twenty Bucks Reviews

½ June 1, 2008
Pretty good movie. The plot and idea for the film is pretty awesome. I like how it shows society and how money impacts people's lives.
½ May 3, 2008
An excellent movie with a wonderfully simple storyline tracing the life of a twenty dollar bill as it travels from person to person!
½ April 27, 2008
Holy shit, another film with alot of faces who have come along way since '93. Found this flick in the cheapy bin and a delight to watch. One hell of a journey, if money could only talk, the things it could tell.
½ April 13, 2008
I enjoyed this very black comedy.
March 24, 2008
Great movie- makes you think about where our money has been and will be. Also makes you think how we all live so differently, yet are all dependent on money somehow. Likeable characters with believable needs.
½ January 29, 2008
This is an all time fav of mine. One of those few movies you remember even 10 years later and that still brings a smile to your face.
January 25, 2008
A wonderment at the unpredictable world we live in, and the way chance plays a role in our lives, even when we'd like to think we're calling the shots.
December 10, 2007
How am I supposed to figure out if I want to see it, if I don't know what happens!
November 11, 2007
Underfundig liten sak. Tankevekkende. Fantastisk slutt!
October 3, 2007
I saw this film ages ago on channel four late at night and from what I remember it was cleverly done and interesting to watch.
October 1, 2007
Saw this ion telly late one night. What a great film, and what a cast!
½ September 13, 2007
I LOVED the premise of this movie, but the execution wasn't great. (C+)
September 3, 2007
Brilliant movie, the story of a twenty dollar bill. Makes you wonder about the money you have in your own wallet. Maybe your twenty bucks was once part of a robbery or a birthday present for a grandchild.
August 13, 2007
Interesting and engaging film. Lloyd and Buscemi have the best moment as does Linda Hunt.
August 8, 2007
Neat. The life of a twenty dollar bill.
August 6, 2007
Good Film very under the radar but a fantastic idea
½ August 3, 2007
It was good, not god's gift to film, but still good. Christopher Lloyd is in it and Christopher Lloyd always makes me happy, something about his voice makes me love him as an actor.
July 21, 2007
I saw this movie late one night on HBO. I was completely enthralled. Incredible concept that can not be repeated, and an all star cast that does not disappoint.
½ July 19, 2007
It has a good story and pretty original plot but I definitely didn't love it.
June 21, 2007
The best ever road movie ever!!!