Twilight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Twilight Reviews

June 28, 2016
The best Vampire Movie!!!
June 28, 2016
who doesn't love this film it's so romantic and it makes your heart race!!!
½ June 27, 2016
VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE IN THE DAMNED SUNLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 25, 2016
The love between human Bella and vampire Edward. Started off as two students who couldn't stand eachother and evolved into a vampire who looked after a human like his own family.
June 15, 2016
It is a film with smooth and very little essence of the book but despite having boring parts, ridiculous or bad, remains a passable movie, with plain language, that you will keep you entertained and maybe you do not want to see the others but if you will do want to see how this ends, the fans of the book seems a bad adaptation, a rare movie that is still well appreciated, which we fell in love KRISTEN STEWARD
And Robert Pattinson.
½ June 15, 2016
Poor camerawork, bad soundtrack, horrible acting. Embarrassing to the Twilight novel series.
May 27, 2016
Twilight fans will like this movie, whereas the casual movie-goer will dislike this movie, quite a lot.
May 26, 2016
Not just for teens. This touches the universal desire in all of us to love and be loved unconditionally and securely. Of course there is the fascinating storyline, action, drama and all the beautiful people, but there is so much more to love. The characters are thought provoking and layered. But be forwarded young girls, there are no Edwards in real life. Edward is a supernatural character that no mere mortal will ever live up to so hope girls don't have unrealistic expectations. I actually fell in love with the movie because it deepened my Christian walk. Reminded me in a fresh and unexpected way of my Saviors love for me; He provides, protects, lives eternally and never sleeps nor slumbers but watches over us. Like I said, touched me on a spiritual level.
½ May 26, 2016
Far from perfect, but it's a solid book-to-movie adaptation.
May 15, 2016
It had its moments, but overall I'd say skip it. It had the look of a cheesy made-for-TV movie. The best actor here was the girl's father.
April 27, 2016
This movie has and will always suck, big nasty ones.
April 24, 2016
This teen fantasy rom com is not all bad. Theres some dodgey acting from young professionals yet the style of the movie is creative and its dark tone makes it engaging for all to watch.
½ April 16, 2016
Hated everything about it.
April 16, 2016
best movie series ever!!!!
April 11, 2016
AVOID THIS WHOLE HORRIBLE FRANCHISE AT ALL COSTS!
April 11, 2016
A lifeless, heartless and dull flick, filled with lame acting, and chessy drama. And its unintentional laughs are not enough to make it "The Room" bad.
April 8, 2016
Best scene involves Jasper's talented handling of a baseball bat
½ April 4, 2016
It plays like a parody without knowing it.
April 1, 2016
I wouldn't say a bad film but I would say that if you read the book you'll not be as taken with the film.
½ March 30, 2016
CAUTION - This movie may cause the loss of brain cells