Twilight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Twilight Reviews

½ August 28, 2016
My name is (?) and im and alcoholic and a sex addict. But i have been Twilight clean for 20 years!
½ August 21, 2016
SCREW THIS HOW THE HELL IS THIS EVEN CONSIDERED HORROR THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE TO THE HORROR GENRE TO EVEN DESCRIBE THIS AS HORROR.
August 9, 2016
one of the best movies to date. great, talented acting and masterful cinematography which is far better than anything nolan, alejandro inarritu or even tarkovsky has ever achieved!
½ August 9, 2016
SOOO bad, not even funny how bad it is. Imagine a slow paced, kinda lame, unfunny spoof of vampire movies.
August 7, 2016
Perhaps one of the greatest thought provoking films about vampires ever! This is one of the finest observations on the subject of vampire Love! This film even transcends the thoughtful barriers of Warewolves! This series sparkles, just like lovely vampires it Creates! This is also perhaps one of the greatest films to be seen by human....and "non-human" Eyes! Please enjoy!
jamrcla
½ July 30, 2016
Not as bad as I thought still pretty boring but some good bits, Not a must see, Don't know how the series has made so much money but they won't care.
July 25, 2016
Completely Dull And Corny!

Despite the fact that this movie had no CGI but amazing soundtrack. And Finally overall it's not as bad as i thought, Still Bad, At Least Robert patterson is in Harry Potter 4 playing the most Likeable character Cedrick Diggary!

Score: 3.5/10
½ July 9, 2016
If the critics hate it I generally end of loving it! The books were a great easy read. Movies are hardly ever as good as the books, but honest effort. I cannot stand Kristen though, her acting is AWEFUL!
½ July 8, 2016
If you paid money to see this you are part of the problem.
½ June 29, 2016
My favourite bit was when Bella (perhaps the most pathetic female character available for young girls to idolise) was thrown around in the ballet studio at the end because it made me feel better about sitting and watching her be miserably inadequate throughout the rest of the film.
June 28, 2016
The best Vampire Movie!!!
June 28, 2016
who doesn't love this film it's so romantic and it makes your heart race!!!
½ June 27, 2016
VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE IN THE DAMNED SUNLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 25, 2016
The love between human Bella and vampire Edward. Started off as two students who couldn't stand eachother and evolved into a vampire who looked after a human like his own family.
June 15, 2016
It is a film with smooth and very little essence of the book but despite having boring parts, ridiculous or bad, remains a passable movie, with plain language, that you will keep you entertained and maybe you do not want to see the others but if you will do want to see how this ends, the fans of the book seems a bad adaptation, a rare movie that is still well appreciated, which we fell in love KRISTEN STEWARD
And Robert Pattinson.
½ June 15, 2016
Poor camerawork, bad soundtrack, horrible acting. Embarrassing to the Twilight novel series.
May 27, 2016
Twilight fans will like this movie, whereas the casual movie-goer will dislike this movie, quite a lot.
May 26, 2016
Not just for teens. This touches the universal desire in all of us to love and be loved unconditionally and securely. Of course there is the fascinating storyline, action, drama and all the beautiful people, but there is so much more to love. The characters are thought provoking and layered. But be forwarded young girls, there are no Edwards in real life. Edward is a supernatural character that no mere mortal will ever live up to so hope girls don't have unrealistic expectations. I actually fell in love with the movie because it deepened my Christian walk. Reminded me in a fresh and unexpected way of my Saviors love for me; He provides, protects, lives eternally and never sleeps nor slumbers but watches over us. Like I said, touched me on a spiritual level.
½ May 26, 2016
Far from perfect, but it's a solid book-to-movie adaptation.
May 15, 2016
It had its moments, but overall I'd say skip it. It had the look of a cheesy made-for-TV movie. The best actor here was the girl's father.