Twilight of the Cockroaches Reviews

• Mar 22, 2014

A grim film about cockroaches facing extermination after living in paradise. The movie effectively utilizes a animation-live action mix that makes for some creative visuals.

• Sep 03, 2011

"A colony of cockroaches lives peacefully in a messy bachelor's apartment until his new girlfriend moves in. " imdb import from Japan dub English, hidden cult classic! Adorable Cartoon cockroaches and real live Japanese actors (they never seem to speak.) In my opinion, the film feels grainy or poor quality, perhaps on purprose, to enhance the kitschy "B movie" appearance? Not sure, but the cartoons are super cute! Our cockroach Hero and Heroine must accept a travel adventure to save the day! I don't wish to spoil the movie, but this has the first "talking turd" way before South Park ever did that... Suggest Fast Forward the cornfield part in the middle, it's very slow. I don't understand why this is considered a "rare" VHS only movie. My sister and I rented this movie in the chain Video rental unit shop in High School. It was hiding in the horror section, which is why I never found it. I think it is more of a comedy!

• Apr 16, 2011

An incredible heart-renching tale from the cockroaches point of view.

An incredible heart-renching tale from the cockroaches point of view.

• Apr 27, 2010

Wow, this was weird. But awesome in it's weirdness. Shame it isn't on DVD. Guess I'll have to track down a VHS, or buy a Laserdisc off eBay.