Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Reviews

August 16, 2016
Surpreendentemente apenas chatinho, "Amanhecer Parte 1" at├ (C) tem uma din├ómica e bons efeitos visuais. Os di├ílogos est├║pidos, as atua├ž├Áes inexpressivas e a historinha enfadonha, entretanto, parecem ser caracter├şsticas insepar├íveis da 'saga' (pfff) Crep├║sculo.
½ August 6, 2016
A poor entry in the series. As the story drags so does the lack of tension and the lame plot. More of the same here with little to entertain.
½ July 18, 2016
After I thought Eclipse was pretty good(ish) because of the action I expected it to be just as action filled but I was let down and sat through a film that felt a million miles away from the first 3, It's not as dark and there's no fight scenes and the story drags but my rating is as high as is it because im hoping it's setting itself up for the grand finale, I hope.
June 28, 2016
Bella and Edward married and on their honeymoon. I wonder what could happen, are they like a normal couple on their honeymoon? Of course they are.
Too late in the evening
June 28, 2016
best vampire movie yet!!!! I love the chemistry that Robert and Kristen have.
June 28, 2016
why isn't my breaking dawn freaking working? It wont playback!
Love It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 28, 2016
I LOVE ALL OF THE TWILIGHT MOVIES when I watch it with a few of Friend's and without my Friend's.
June 28, 2016
It's a great movie, my daughter loves it.
June 28, 2016
I love all of Twilight movies.
Read the books twice.
Watched the movies so many times that my dog is a twi-hard! Mister Wiggles totally Team Jacob! He loves the wolves!
June 28, 2016
i luv this movie with all my heart
June 28, 2016
Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Girl on Girl fight. Bella and Jacob.
June 28, 2016
I like all the twilight films but mostly 1 & 2 of breaking dawn.
June 28, 2016
holy sÔ~Ô~Ô~ this movie is awesome
½ June 28, 2016
its and amazing lead up to the end this one of my favourite movies of all time! its about the romance between a mortal and a vampire and the jealousy of a wolf but however in this 'episode' the wolf ( Taylor lautner turns up at the wedding! its a must watch!!!
I love this movie!!!!!!!
June 28, 2016
C'est pire que trop bien..­'?­'-­'­'­'-
this twilight and part 2 are the best twilights Anand tve best movies ever