Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Reviews

June 28, 2016
I LOVE ALL OF THE TWILIGHT MOVIES when I watch it with a few of Friend's and without my Friend's.
June 28, 2016
It's a great movie, my daughter loves it.
June 28, 2016
I love all of Twilight movies.
Read the books twice.
Watched the movies so many times that my dog is a twi-hard! Mister Wiggles totally Team Jacob! He loves the wolves!
June 28, 2016
i luv this movie with all my heart
June 28, 2016
Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Girl on Girl fight. Bella and Jacob.
June 28, 2016
I like all the twilight films but mostly 1 & 2 of breaking dawn.
June 28, 2016
holy s~~~ this movie is awesome
½ June 28, 2016
its and amazing lead up to the end this one of my favourite movies of all time! its about the romance between a mortal and a vampire and the jealousy of a wolf but however in this 'episode' the wolf ( Taylor lautner turns up at the wedding! its a must watch!!!
I love this movie!!!!!!!
June 28, 2016
C'est pire que trop bien..'?'-'''-
this twilight and part 2 are the best twilights Anand tve best movies ever
June 28, 2016
Finally the wedding we were all waiting for. Liked the movie and the turns it took.
June 28, 2016
Nothing bad to say about this movie.
June 28, 2016
the movie is so could when I first watched at the movie theaters I couldn't wait for part 2 to come out I really wanted to see of she survived the movie is really good u should watch it actually u have to watch it
June 28, 2016
loved this movie. I would recommend this to everyone.
OMG!!!!! Absolutely amazing
June 28, 2016
Love it!!! the wedding is so romantic.
½ June 28, 2016
My god, Stephanie Myers is an incredible author. Her series was captivating... And I believed the films would be just as fantastic as the novels. And for the most part the films were, save for the lack of talent and annoying portrayal of the lead character of Bella, by Kristan Stewart. I could only watch each film once, and only then in the hopes of improvement in the acting skills of Stewart... only to be utterly disappointed.
Her personal mannerisms, I, personally find to be distracting and extremely annoying and takes from the integrity of the character. Every film she has had part in her character portrayal is the same, she has no depth as an actor.
The films got better and most of the characters were personalized by the actors portraying them... But the lack of talent in the lead role left far too much to be desired.
One of my Favorites!