Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Reviews

• Feb 25, 2020

Oh bella i want you breaking my dawn. Also Jacob die in a hole. You to Edward you skinny shrimp. I love Bella. No one else can have her.

• Jan 13, 2020

This is my favorite one- the one where Bella stops acting like a compete twit (instead, she's just a partial twit).

• Dec 09, 2019

I mean it’s not that bad but it’s not that good either it’s the weakest one of the Franchise

• Nov 28, 2019

Não consequir passar dos 30 minutos de filmes, horrível!!

Não consequir passar dos 30 minutos de filmes, horrível!!

• Nov 23, 2019

It's like maybe number 4 or 5 in my twilight list but overall not really good.

It's like maybe number 4 or 5 in my twilight list but overall not really good.

• Nov 09, 2019

The "Breaking Dawn" movies are, in my opinion, the ones where the most happens. The storyline is interesting and not long-winded.

• Aug 13, 2019

I actually did enjoy the wedding and honeymoon of this movie. I know Edward gets a lot of flak for acting like an emotionally abusive boyfriend and Bella's shown to be just as flawed with or without him and people aren't wrong about that but Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson do share surprisingly good chemistry during this section of the movie. Perhaps it's not all that surprising seeing as how this was from the director of the live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast. Visual effects ain't half-bad either. Then Bella gets pregnant. This is where it all goes downhill for me. We spend the rest of the movie at the Cullens' house once Edward and Bella leave Brazil, with a few scenes that take place in either the woods or Charlie Swan's house and I'll just say that the whole pregnancy conflict honestly doesn't feel all that interesting given that the stakes don't feel particularly high. The action being dialed down to zero compared to the relatively decent asskicking in Eclipse doesn't help one bit. The "Part 1" of the title is an incredibly transparent attempt to cash in on the success of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows which were both critically and commercially successful (I personally consider it to be my favourite Harry Potter movie but only if counted as one movie). And I'm sorry, a well-intentioned anti-abortion message just doesn't seem like enough to warrant the adaptation of the final book being a two-parter. Give Deathly Hallows some credit, at least there was some epic and visually stunning wizard-vs-wizard action and I actually do care about those characters and understand how high the stakes were there. And the anti-abortion message would be fine if not for the fact that the concept of imprinting means that Jacob falls in love with a creepy CGI - still better than that animatronic they were initally going to use and fortunately the uncanny valley only comes in affect when we see her up close - baby. Gee, why don't we hear a lot from Taylor Lautner anymore when his character will likely never live that down? Breaking Dawn Part 1 is not a good movie and has its fair share of silly moments, most notably the wolves speaking telepathically when there was no indication that wolves could ever actually do that in earlier installments plus it looking siller than if the VFX artists decided to animate lip movement, but at least Part 2 has an epic battle...though I do know the big twist about it.

• May 02, 2019

It's like a Chucky movie without the dolls.

It's like a Chucky movie without the dolls.

• Jan 12, 2019

My second least favorite of all the movies, but o.m.g. ladies, the fucking wedding, and the dress! Made tears well up in my eyes and-- ***small SPOILER** when Jacob cries in that one scene, I cried with him. (even though I had read the books yrs. ago and knew what was going to happen.) Great acting on Lautner's end, seriously, with more acting practice, he could potentially go places. *** Bella was gorgeous, Edward was-Edward, Rosalie deserved better then the crazed attitude she was given, personally book her was a little better, but not by much....where was I? Oh yes! I'm a lesbian in love with Bella and all these movies are simply great because Kristen Stewart is a grand actress who played blasé baby Bella to a 'T' yet somehow that means she is a terrible actress, which is false and I will cry if you say otherwise!

• Jan 06, 2019

A marriage, a family?. Bella has chosen, how will the unchosen react?

A marriage, a family?. Bella has chosen, how will the unchosen react?