Twin Town - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Twin Town Reviews

September 24, 2016
Fantastically funny black comedy. Full of one liners. You'll never listen to downtown in the same way!
September 6, 2016
If your looking for a good laugh its good for that. Welsh black comedy.
February 19, 2016
Rewatch. First time seeing this since its introduction its original release. n this small Swansea town everyone is a horrible cunt. Only u likeable character is Fatty. You really don't care who wins the war as they're all worthless scum. Some good laughs throughout.
½ March 23, 2014
meh but the scene with the farmer and weed hot dogs is fucking hilarious.
February 1, 2014
I loved this film.. Saw a bit of it when staying in Mumbles Swansea and thought it the local soap! On seeing the whole film realised its a classic. Don't take the characters seriously its a parody of extremes, know Swansea well and they love a laugh! Great light hearted adult/ late adolescent viewing. You will always giggle. eg "They've only stolen the parle officers Fiat Punto" - "How do you know?" - " Because it says Fiat F###### Punto on the back" - The Welsh Python/Pulp Fiction. Enjoy the ride.
½ January 13, 2014
This is what British cinema should be like. There is no one to feel sympathy for, as even anti-hero is too pleasant a word to describe any of the characters in this movie. Drugs, corruption, profanity, joy-riding, theft, total disregard for the law or any morals, and much, much more (no spoilers in my review!) make this a roller-coaster ride into the depths of the arse-end of society's dregs. Excellent.
½ September 17, 2013
still as fresh and funny all these years later.
April 6, 2013
Wouldn't watch it again like.
½ March 10, 2013
Why is this not movie not on a Region 1 DVD Blue Ray I will buy a Region Free Blue Ray player if I must!!!
February 27, 2013
An abortion of a movie that could only have been saved by a finale that saw the entire town nuked from space. Zero stars is too generous.
December 30, 2012
Simply wonderful film - just about the Best and funniest black comedy there has ever been - 5 stars is not enough for this great film.
December 7, 2012
Would like to get round to seeing!
November 28, 2012
Didn't really care about any of the characters. That's Wales for you.
½ November 6, 2012
Very, very funny film.
November 6, 2012
Really funny and witty but you need a very Scottish sense of humor, definitely worth a watch if you like train spotting.
½ August 25, 2012
Nicole...Papa....AAAAAAAAAA.

Top stuff from the pretty shitty city. Please see this asap!!
July 23, 2012
Lots of belly laughs mixed with a little darkness. Great performances including Allen's cameo. And it is very Welsh.
June 20, 2012
Very dark humoured Welsh film with fantastic performances and laugh out loud moments
½ May 5, 2012
The acting is pretty shabby in places and the script is corny and but I love this film. I must have watched it loads of times. There isn't a single sentance goes by without a totally unneccessary swear which I don't like although I can imagine that Swansea is full of people who do actually speak like that. The ending of the film gives you that feel good feeling that every film should.
½ May 3, 2012
Grim. This Welsh comedy/drama is wild and unconvincing and Rhys Ifans remains one of the most unlikable screen presences in recent history.