Twisted - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Twisted Reviews

April 1, 2013
An average mystery that gets a bit slammed in the ratings department. It's not horrible, it's not great. a superb cast really keep the film afloat, and although it's nothing groundbreaking, isn't a total waste of your time
March 4, 2013
Boring, almost put me to sleep.
December 21, 2012
It was a great movie! I think Ashley Judd is an amazing actress. I like most of her movies.
December 5, 2012
Non del tutto soddisfacente. Certo...ti riesce a convincere di una cosa per poi far titubare la tua idea e per poi farti capire che avevi tratto conclusioni sbagliate ma alla fin fine nulla di eccezionale. Esistono molti film del genere fatti meglio. E non tanto per gli attori (galattici!) quanto proprio per la trama e lo svolgimento dell'azione.
October 12, 2012
i enjoy he story, made me curious to see who the murder is.but the film is really mess up.
October 7, 2012
How many times does it take before a brilliant detective realises she is being constantly roofied and passing out? Answer: 4
½ October 1, 2012
a great story with as much flavor as a glass of flat water.
September 2, 2012
nice twists in this one-great performances.
August 28, 2012
i thought it was a very good movie
½ August 22, 2012
a small thriller with a great cast, but too much focused on the protagonist's liaisons, who forgets she's a cop sometimes, or maybe the director has just this aim, and nothing else. anyway, this is not a crap movie as the critics said, because there's a little action and interest - besides titties and sexual intercourse, I mean.
August 16, 2012
I enjoyed it somehow because of the acting...
August 3, 2012
Twisted is a thriller which sees a cop having all her ex lovers killed one by one. She is on the case to work out who has been on a killing spree.
August 2, 2012
This is my favorite Andy Garcia movie so far.
½ July 13, 2012
It's not going to win an Oscar but it entertained me whilst I was doing the ironing, I'm sure Ashley Judd would be happy to be of service. And Samuel L Jackson too!
½ May 13, 2012
Quite a dark psycological thriller.
May 12, 2012
It wasn't the worst thriller movie, but it was very weak and the plot was poor. The acting was not convincing at all.
½ April 18, 2012
Quite a dark psycological thriller.
½ April 1, 2012
I watched it at 2 am on a boring Saturday night and that's where it belongs. Otherwise it would get lost among the really good stuff. Here is an average thriller with little suspense and little twist.
½ March 28, 2012