Twisted - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Twisted Reviews

December 21, 2012
It was a great movie! I think Ashley Judd is an amazing actress. I like most of her movies.
December 5, 2012
Non del tutto soddisfacente. Certo...ti riesce a convincere di una cosa per poi far titubare la tua idea e per poi farti capire che avevi tratto conclusioni sbagliate ma alla fin fine nulla di eccezionale. Esistono molti film del genere fatti meglio. E non tanto per gli attori (galattici!) quanto proprio per la trama e lo svolgimento dell'azione.
October 12, 2012
i enjoy he story, made me curious to see who the murder is.but the film is really mess up.
October 7, 2012
How many times does it take before a brilliant detective realises she is being constantly roofied and passing out? Answer: 4
½ October 1, 2012
a great story with as much flavor as a glass of flat water.
September 2, 2012
nice twists in this one-great performances.
August 28, 2012
i thought it was a very good movie
½ August 22, 2012
a small thriller with a great cast, but too much focused on the protagonist's liaisons, who forgets she's a cop sometimes, or maybe the director has just this aim, and nothing else. anyway, this is not a crap movie as the critics said, because there's a little action and interest - besides titties and sexual intercourse, I mean.
August 16, 2012
I enjoyed it somehow because of the acting...
August 3, 2012
Twisted is a thriller which sees a cop having all her ex lovers killed one by one. She is on the case to work out who has been on a killing spree.
August 2, 2012
This is my favorite Andy Garcia movie so far.
½ July 13, 2012
It's not going to win an Oscar but it entertained me whilst I was doing the ironing, I'm sure Ashley Judd would be happy to be of service. And Samuel L Jackson too!
½ May 13, 2012
Quite a dark psycological thriller.
May 12, 2012
It wasn't the worst thriller movie, but it was very weak and the plot was poor. The acting was not convincing at all.
½ April 18, 2012
Quite a dark psycological thriller.
½ April 1, 2012
I watched it at 2 am on a boring Saturday night and that's where it belongs. Otherwise it would get lost among the really good stuff. Here is an average thriller with little suspense and little twist.
½ March 28, 2012
It really is twisted!!
½ March 23, 2012
Tired, rote thriller of the genre: find the killer amongst a cast where everyone could have done it and nothing shown would allow you to work it out for yourself. Wasted performances all around with some fine actors with nothing to do or say.
½ March 14, 2012
Hmm... Great cast. Shame about the plot-line. I found what to be going on pretty obvious, and then I realised who the killer was going to end up being although I did make a couple of mistakes first. I dunno... Watch The Bone Collector or Kiss the Girls or something!