Two Brothers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Two Brothers Reviews

½ June 14, 2016
Wonderful family animal story with genuine "Bambi" values--big game hunter becomes ex-big game hunter. Loved it!
January 25, 2016
Good cinematography for a cute and harmless movie, one of the best family movies ever made.
½ July 27, 2015
Though there are some bumps,this is one feel good warm hearted family picture worth seeing.
June 13, 2015
This is a rather slow story, but the cinematography made up for that.
½ May 21, 2015
Two Brothers is a fun kiddy movie, but i found it a little boring and confusing as well. It is a perfectlly directed movie, however, and is alright.
January 15, 2015
Really beautiful filming, but not too much extra appeal.
½ July 20, 2014
Wonderful movie but rather sad.
April 6, 2014
Norman is that you? Ok, I must acquire this!
½ February 17, 2014
Enjoyable family story about these two tigers and the journey they have with humans
February 5, 2014
excelente película,,, excelente muy bien echa,
½ December 31, 2013
Great film, beautifully shot and well produced this crowd pleaser will definitely win you over.
½ October 8, 2013
a cute film, bit boring
September 6, 2013
I don't know why some people don't like this film. There is nothing wrong with it. It's just a great story about tigers and humans and how we must learn to accept them and leave them alone, so they can survive without hunting or poaching. It has that powerful lesson that everyone should understand, because the tiger's population numbers are very low, and this film shows that. I wish people would wake up and realize what is going on in Asia and what is happening to the tiger. They are dying out and this film tries to teach us that we can make a difference, we just need to figure out how. I love this film 100%.
½ September 5, 2013
That awsm Sunday afternoon movie.......!
May 15, 2013
A beautiful film. Death to poachers 10/10
½ April 22, 2013
The filming of "Two Brothers" is extraordinary enough to capture the emotion and depth of the story of these two tigers. Plus, while their story is captured by the tiger's sound and movement in a heartwarming way, they are accompanied by greatly played out acting performances.
April 18, 2013
Greate film. Best tiger film in the world!

ever
½ April 14, 2013
Two Brothers is an absolutely rounding success, due primarily due to it's mature handling of a touching family story and the fact that it's such a technical accomplishment to have executed such well trained animal dynamics that have a successful variation between majestic and adorable.

Two Brothers amazed me in 2 parts.
One was due to the fact that the achievement of training animals to work so immaculately is just an incredible achievement because the use of real animals in lieu of the visual effects that films today are fairly reliant on is excellent in making Two Brothers seem like nothing short of a true story, and it's so stunning that I cried within the first twenty minutes because the sound and sight of an actual little tiger cub crying for it's family and struggling to run from human oppressors just hit me all too hard. The masterful technical achievements in Two Brothers is enough to watch it and the passionate effort of the filmmakers guided by the stunning direction of Jean-Jacques Annaud ensures that Two Brothers is a breakthrough in the animal adventure genre and is all to stunningly realistic to pass up. Plus, the musical score is all too excellent and the cinematography was stunning, as well as the exceptionally beautiful locations it was all filmed on.

The other part is the simple fact that I just loved the story and the adventure of this movie, as well as the fact that the tigers were so adorable as cubs and majestic as adults and so it was just a treat to witness, and at times it was funny. The entire cast was also talented, especially a young Freddie Highmore.
And it's impossible not to get so attached to the animals because they're all such beautiful creatures that have been mistreated for so long, and as the end if the film reveals it's gotten to the point where the number of Tigers has decreased from 100,000 to less than 5000. So Two Brothers raises a powerful moral point as well as being just as stunning adventure about brotherhood and animal life, and wad significantly more beautiful than I could have predicted and is an absolutely unforgettable experience that I vastly enjoyed.
April 11, 2013
Emotional. A very good film that brings feeling to the heart.
March 9, 2013
This film is brilliant it realy shows the meaning of family