Two Brothers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Two Brothers Reviews

½ January 20, 2018
An interesting tale about how strong family and friendship can be.
July 5, 2017
Great movie about the impact human beings have had on wildlife and how they are often seen for their profitability instead of living creatures with emotions and ties.
September 11, 2016
I love animals, so it was hard to watch. I had to skip ahead, a lot. Ultimately, I was happy with the film.
½ June 14, 2016
Wonderful family animal story with genuine "Bambi" values--big game hunter becomes ex-big game hunter. Loved it!
January 25, 2016
Good cinematography for a cute and harmless movie, one of the best family movies ever made.
½ July 27, 2015
Though there are some bumps,this is one feel good warm hearted family picture worth seeing.
June 13, 2015
This is a rather slow story, but the cinematography made up for that.
½ May 21, 2015
Two Brothers is a fun kiddy movie, but i found it a little boring and confusing as well. It is a perfectlly directed movie, however, and is alright.
January 15, 2015
Really beautiful filming, but not too much extra appeal.
½ July 20, 2014
Wonderful movie but rather sad.
April 6, 2014
Norman is that you? Ok, I must acquire this!
½ February 17, 2014
Enjoyable family story about these two tigers and the journey they have with humans
February 5, 2014
excelente película,,, excelente muy bien echa,
½ December 31, 2013
Great film, beautifully shot and well produced this crowd pleaser will definitely win you over.
½ October 8, 2013
a cute film, bit boring
September 6, 2013
I don't know why some people don't like this film. There is nothing wrong with it. It's just a great story about tigers and humans and how we must learn to accept them and leave them alone, so they can survive without hunting or poaching. It has that powerful lesson that everyone should understand, because the tiger's population numbers are very low, and this film shows that. I wish people would wake up and realize what is going on in Asia and what is happening to the tiger. They are dying out and this film tries to teach us that we can make a difference, we just need to figure out how. I love this film 100%.
½ September 5, 2013
That awsm Sunday afternoon movie.......!
May 15, 2013
A beautiful film. Death to poachers 10/10
½ April 22, 2013
The filming of "Two Brothers" is extraordinary enough to capture the emotion and depth of the story of these two tigers. Plus, while their story is captured by the tiger's sound and movement in a heartwarming way, they are accompanied by greatly played out acting performances.
April 18, 2013
Greate film. Best tiger film in the world!

ever