Reviews

• Jun 22, 2021

I stumbled upon this on PBS. I could not stop watching. It is so restrained yet full of heart, magnetic, deep, raw, real, difficult, and well, life. It is simply shot in black and white focusing on the solemn fragile reality of growing up in this New Jersey neighborhood. A smart, concise, and riveting 82 minutes that will leave an imprint on your heart and soul.

• Jun 06, 2021

This documentary is just masterful storytelling at it's finest. This is the type of film that will resonate with your soul. It will make you think, while also increasing compassion with those struggling to stay on or find the right path.