Reviews

• Jan 06, 2021

Coolio is f-ing hilarious

Coolio is f-ing hilarious

• Sep 26, 2020

I thought this was funny and had great moments. I definitely expected more comedy but wasn't disappointed once I got used to the tone. Characters are definitely weird but it was refreshing to see a movie about this world and people and no agendas or pushy art house trash. The editing and shots are actually pretty stark and that I think sets a lot of people up to be confused expecting something more mainstream. Awesome soundtrack too u can stream online.

• Mar 20, 2017

Painfully dark and slow but characters are loser gold. Cynic's USA. Indie film find on Netflix.

• Mar 02, 2017

Barely watchable, but with some interesting shots that make you feel stuck in the same boring world the characters are in. Outside of some weak black comedy you say bored with repetitive dialogue about what you've already seen and conversations that go nowhere between characters with no depth. This pretty much makes it an accurate reflection of the life of a retail worker and if you've been there and have a very easy to please sense of humor this might not be entirely a waste of time

• Jul 17, 2014

Il y a tellement de talent pour écrire des dialogues hilarants et pas si décalés que ça dans Two Hundred Thousand Dirty qu'il est impossible d'imputer au film ses nombreux défauts d'intrigue (très peu travaillée et pas forcément pasisonnante) ni son budget extrêmement faible. Two Hundred Thousand Dirty est un film furieusement drôle, particulièrement étrange et surtout jamais vu auparavant. Coolio, Mark Greenfield & C. Clayton Blackwell forment un trio hilarant et les seconds rôles parviennent à exister malgré un très faible temps d'écran. Une très bonne surprise.